Chapter 26

Arielle

I didn’t make a mistake...did I?

Antonio flips me so I’m on my back. His lips make my body limp and shake with excitement. His strong hands go underneath my nightgown and his fingertips brush the underside of my breasts. I gasp into his mouth and he takes that as an opportunity to thrust his tongue deeper, claiming me. My own fingers itch to brush against the hard rigids of his abdomen—his six pack and muscled biceps and pecs are due to the training all Made Men have, but not all look like him.

No, he spends a lot of his time and energy getting to look this good. His body is a powerful weapon and is one to be proud of. He shows it by radiating with cockiness and confidence. I can hardly think around the fact that he’s so strong, one wrong move and he could kill me in an instant. Kill me with the same hands that have killed countless Bratva, innocent men, and some of our own who have betrayed the Outfit and Famiglia.

The silk material of the light blue nightgown slides up my body, over the slopes of my breasts and then over my head. My chest rises and falls as my heart rate picks up and my palms sweat with nerves.

Tell him no before it’s too late.

I moan and arch my back as his thumb and index finger pinches and rolls my nipple. I push and rub my thighs together to rid of the throbbing sensation I’m now experiencing. He forces his own thigh between my legs as he maneuvers his body to rest between my open legs. Each leg hangs on either side of him leaving myself at his complete disposal.

There is no sign of cruelty in his touch and it infuriates me. I want him to be the bad guy, need him to be the bad guy. Need it because it gives me reasons to hate him, to hate this arrangement, to want to stay away.

The devil is calling me and my body is responding perfectly to his silent order.

My legs wrap around his hips pressing him further into me. His groin is pressed against mine and the only thing preventing our joining are the two thin materials of our undergarments.

The barrier is my savior, it’s the only thing allowing me to keep my virtue and as soon as it’s gone...there’s really no turning back.

I’m going to do what I swore I wouldn’t do.

There’s no way around it—get it over with.

Antonio’s fingers find the band of my lacy black underwear and slowly he pulls them down my hips and leans back on his knees to swing my legs together to get them off completely.

I make a small whimper and close my eyes tight. The fear he can probably read on me doesn’t stop him. He continues going until my underwear is down my ankles and soon, somewhere on the floor below us. He grabs both my knees and forces my legs apart once more.

Antonio bends down to my flat stomach leaving small open mouth kisses around my belly button causing a flutter of butterflies inside me. Instinctively, my hands dive into his hair and grab the strands keeping him at my stomach instead of lower. When his lips are an inch away from the coarse patch of hair I have, I start to push him off unsure of what I truly want.

He shushes me sweetly and grabs my wrists holding them in place against the bed at my sides. I force myself to relax. I stare at the white ceiling above me and pray for this to be over quick. I’m sure if there was a mirror in front of me, my face would be crimson.

The first lap of his tongue on my most private and sensitive part is like combusting into wildfire. My back arches up, my breath hitches in my throat and my toes curl as I give into this new pleasure. I fight back the urge to wrap my legs around his neck and draw him closer to my damp heat.