Chapter 16

The next day was pretty normal, until dinner time.

In science I talked more to Percy, and I aced mythology then I went to all my classes, and swordfighting.

We practiced more moves and talked about the sword fighting tournament, which was in March, and right now it was late December.

Then it was dinner time.

Today we had chicken sandwiches.

I sat down at the table, with Jason, Piper, Leo, Hazel, Frank, and Nico.

Jason and Piper were joking around with each other, because apparently Dylan tried flirting with her again today and she kicked him in well, places you don't want to be kicked.

Leo was trying to flirt with Hazel, teasing Frank.

Frank was glaring at him.

Nico was staring at his food blankly.

I was sitting and reading.

"So hey guys, my sister is coming back today."

"She is?"

"Hey how did she get in ISS again?"

"She got really mad at Percy, so they faced off during swordfighting. She beat him though."

Jason smiled smugly at the last sentence.

"So she's another Grace like you...?"

"Yeah. Thalia Grace. Just call her Thalia though, if you don't want to get punched."

I almost dropped my fork.

A sea of memories comes into my head, of a small seven year girl, traveling with an brave, amazing, scary, spiky haired girl, and a special blonde haired boy.

Thalia, could it be her?

I hadn't seen her in years, not since the accident.

Emotions were running through my head. Sadness, longing, regret, anger, and happiness.

"Annabeth?"

A voice sliced through my thoughts, bringing back to the present.

"Are you okay?"

Piper was looking at me with alarm.

"Um, yeah."

She blinked. I knew she knew I had lied and seen something, but she didn't push it.

"S-so, she's coming... today?"

"Yep."

I push back my seat, I didn't know if I even wanted to see Thalia.

"Annabeth? What are you doing?"

"Um, I-I have to go."

But before I could leave, a new voice came into the conversation.

"Annabeth?"

I turned around slowly.

"Thalia?"

AN Sooooooo, Thalia and Annie? Hehe I left you guys on a cliffhanger. What history is Thalia being there gonna cook up? Sorry if I'm switching in between tenses, like past and present or whatever, also sorry its sorta short. Anyways, I wanted to post because it's officially my Spring Break!
So YAYYYYYYQAYAYYAAYYAYY!!!!

Yours in demigodishness, and all that. Peace out.