Chapter 6

The name McLean sounded vaguely familiar, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

"So do you want me to show you around? Meet some people."

"Um sure why not. Help on the first day would be great."

"Okay let's go!"

She grabbed my hand, and led me out.

There were students milling around, and they weren't paying any attention to us, except one guy.

He walked up to Piper saying,

"Hey babe. How bout you an me go out sometime, like tomorrow?"

"Dylan, you know I already have a boyfriend!"

"Whatever, I'm sure that won't last for a lifetime."

Piper punched him in the gut and walked off with me in tow.

"Stupid player. He's always trying to get some girl under his spell. No girl will though, they all know what he does."

"Oh."

She walked down the hall, and turned a corner.

Then she knocked on a door.

"Jason! Leo! You in there?"

A guy opened the door. He looked Hispanic, like a Latino elf. He had an energy about him, like he had just drank 10 cups of coffee. His hands were fiddling with something that looked like an invention.

"Yo Beauty Queen! Your Superman is right through door number one, or you could choose doors numbers two and three and find what unlucky bachelor awaits."

"Oh shut it Repair Boy. Let me in."

"Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin."

"If you had any hair on your chin."

She barged past Leo, with me following.

We were in a room that was exactly like ours, with connecting dorms, except with some rearranging and personal items. Also, WAY messier.

The TV screen looked more complicated, and bigger, and there were gaming systems all around.

There was a person sitting at the end of the bed, yelling at the TV screen.

"Nooooo!!! Die zombie! Die!"

"Jason?"

Jason looked up from the screen and blushed.

"Um hey Piper."

"What are you doing..."

"I'm playing video games. I just got caught up in the moment."

"Uh huh."

Jason had tan skin and really light blonde hair. There were glasses on the bridge of his nose.

"So guys, I wanted to introduce you to my new roommate, Annabeth."

"Um hey." I greeted.

I was standing behind Piper, sorta scared.

She turned to face me.

"Don't worry about these guys, if they scare you. If I were you id be scared too. But, unfortunately, once you get to know them a bit, they grow on ya."

"Yeah... I'm Jason, Pipers boyfriend."

"And I'm Leo!!! Also known as, Chef Leo the Tofu Taco Expert, The Super Sized Mcsizzle, Bad Boy, Supreme Commander of the Argo II, and-"

"Leo we get it!"

Piper smacked Leo on the cheek.

"Owhh! Piper!"

She rolled her eyes.

"So I had a question..."

"What is it?"

"Well um, it's about the schedule."

I handed Piper my schedule.

"Huh, you have a different schedule than all of us. How old are you?"

"Um, seventeen."

"Oh, Jason is sixteen, I'm turning sixteen this April, and Leo turned sixteen this October."

"Oh well, I had a question about the swordfighting..."

"Oh that? Everyone gets confused about that but eventually get used to it."

"Could you explain?"

"Well, they say swordfighting class will help us use up some of our energy or whatever that means. You see, most people who come here are seriously ADHD, or have dyslexia, or both. So to help channel our energy, they have swordfighting class."

Jason broke in the conversation.

"You don't necessarily have to use a sword though, you can use a sword and sheild, just a sword, a knife, knives, dagger, spear, hammer, well you get the point."

"Yep, and you have to do all sorts of stuff, not just swordfight."

"Isn't that against the law?"

"I don't know." Leo answered.

"I'm guessing it's not. I mean most of the time it's just a agreement between teachers and the kids, don't tell mommy and daddy, or else they will sue the school and stuff like that. Most everyone who comes here likes it."

"Hey it's time for dinner!"
Piper suddenly jumped up. "Let's go and I can introduce you to some others."

"Okay."

She walked out. We all followed her.

We went to the school and to the cafeteria.

AN Hello again! I was thinking, I gave you chapter 5, so why not chapter 6 too? I'm currently working on chapter 9. Happy reading!

Yours in demigodishness, and all that. Peace out!