PLEASE READ

This isn't an update, I know guys I'll try to update this story either tonight or tomorrow.

I'm going to try and focus on another character in this story in a couple of chapters, then go back to Annabeth.

Moving on... I have a really amazing idea for another fanfiction, and I just wanted to share it with you guys. I'm still working out details and a plot, but I promise you guys, it'll be awesome. I might release it soon. Here's the first few paragraphs please read it?

It's called The Omega Virus

What if...
What if she was there one moment, then she was gone?
What if I couldn't find her?
What if she slipped through my fingers in the night?
What if... What if it was all just a dream?
The waves lapped peacefully on the lake shore, the water looking as if it was glass. Like if you just reached out and touched it with your finger, it would crack and shatter, breaking into a million tiny pieces, shattering reality, the world falling apart.

I looked out over the glassy, fragile waters, then at Annabeth at my side. She had a peaceful look on her face, a calm and relaxed smile, and her eyes were closed. She had let down her walls, and was sleeping. I looked at our hands, intertwined.

The sun spread it's warm rays over the world, many colors fading into existence and erupting into bursts, soaking everything in sunshine. It was peaceful, and beautiful, for once. Little did I know, this would soon to come to an end.

Yours in demigodishness, and all that. Peace out!