Chapter 20

AN:So above is Annabeth's dance dress. I loved it because it was all Greek and stuff.:p I thought it'd look good on her too. I'd change the top part to sleeves though, because it IS a winter dance and Annabeth would freeze. Anyways, Onwards to the story!

It was the night of the dance. The classes went fast for me, although it dragged on for others because it was prom day. I got to miss some of my classes(sadly) to get preparrd, which for me, would only take an hour or so, unlike other girls who took a bajillion.

I went into my room, and sat on the bed for a minute.

I was going to the dance alone, because no one asked me. I didn't mind though. I would probably just sit in the corner, with all the other loners.

Suddenly my door burst open, with Piper looking like she was going to murder someone.

She looked like some beautiful assassin.

Her makeup was done very naturally, pink powder covering her high cheekbones, cherry lipstick on her heart shaped lips.

"Annabeth! I'm about to murder someone! I can't stand this!"

"Calm down Piper! What's the problem?"

"This!"

I looked at her strangely, one eyebrow cocked higher than the other.

"Makeup okay! I just cant stand it..."

"Piper come back!"

I heard a voice come from pipers room, a high light sounding feminine voice.

Piper groaned.

"Noooo not to torture...."

I smirked.

"Piper go. Don't you want to look good for that blonde boy?"

She looked at me for a second, then grunted.

"Fine!"

She stomped into the other room and slammed the door.

The whole room shook, and I giggled. Piper was just so hateful towards makeup. She was beautiful though, with her tan unblemished skin, and kaleidoscope eyes. She didn't need makeup.

I sighed. Time to get ready.

...

I shoved on my dress, trying(and failing) not to wrinkle it.

It was a beautiful, snowy white dress, with long sleeves, and a tiered Greek styled skirt, and gold flowery belt.

My shoes were high heeled, but barely. They were also white, and formal looking, with snowflake designs on the sides.

Then I grabbed my purse, silver chained and white strapped purse and shoved my phone into it.

I grabbed my hairbrush and started to untangle my frizzy, curly blonde hair.

I finished, and threw the brush on the dresser. Crap. My hair was frizzier than before.

I went next door for some help.

"Annabeth! You look awesome!"

"Thanks. You're not too shabby looking yourself."

"Nah you're way hotter girl."
Piper said in a valley girl voice.

We both looked at each other and laughed.

"But I seriously need help with this." I said motioning to my frizzy hair.

"Okay. Lacy!!"

"Yes?"

There was the voice that came earlier from Pipers room.

It was a cute girl, short with a round face, braces, and shoulder length hair pulled back and curled.

"I'm Lacy! Nice to meet you!"

"I'm Annabeth." I smiled back at her.

"So you need help...?"

She looked up at my hair, which was horrible.

"Yes please."

"Okay let's start!"

Wow. This girl had too much energy for her own good.

First she spritzed my hair with some water to get it less frizzy, then brushed it more. Then she straightened my hair, and curled it again. Afterwards, she put in an intricate flower looking braid(the Dutch flower braid).

After what seemed like forever after the makeup, she said. "All finished!"

Piper came in(she was getting a snack) and nodded in approval.

"You look great."

I probably didn't look as pretty as her. Her chocolate brown hair was braided intricately, and she looked good in her teal dress.

Lacy showed me a mirror, and I was surprised.

She didn't put too much makeup on me, so I didn't look like a clown. I looked actually... pretty....

"Okay time to go!"

I sighed.

AN:Hi guys! Sorry haven't updated in a while. I'm surprised you guys are actually here and not dying of waiting :p. Thanks for all you guys support!!! The dance is going to last a couple of chappies.

Yours in demigodishness, and all that. Peace out!