Chapter 19

Piper's POV
It was almost the night of the dance, it was tomorrow.

It had also been almost four days since Annabeth had been here.

Yesterday was when she saw Thalia and broke down crying. I'm really curious about what happened, although I won't pry.

I told her my story, and I know how hard it is to tell people it, so she might tell me with time.

Annabeth has been hanging out with Thalia the past day she's seen her.

I am preparing for the dance. I'm usually not into these kind of things, but actually I'm pretty excited, this is the first dance I've gone to with a date. It's very formal, so I'll get to see Jason in a tux. I wonder what thats going to look like? Leo too. I bet he's going to wear a bow tie and suspenders.

As I spread out my turquoise dress I let out a little sigh of content.

I didn't usually spend my dad's money like this, but Annabeth needed some new clothes, and I wanted to look really nice.

The dress was long and shimmery with plenty of room to spin and twirl in for dancing. I wasn't actually that bad of a dancer. I took some formal dance classes when I was really little. Guess those worked out. Jason wasn't as good as me, although he could hold his own.

The front of the dress was a sweetheart neck line, with little sparkly details or something like that. The back of the dress dipped to my mid-back, and the sleeves were transparent, going just a little bit past my elbows. It was kinda like Elsa's dress, but not exactly.

Lacey, a really sweet girl I had met was going to do my hair for me and my makeup.

I wasn't going to wear much makeup. Just a little eyeliner and mascara or something.

My shoes were heels, but almost flat. I didn't see how other girls, like Drew, could totter along with those six inch heels.

I sighed again. I hoped tomorrow would go smoothly, without any interference from Drew or Reyna.

I grabbed my hanger and hung the dress back up carefully, smoothing it out.

Then I sat down. I was bored. Maybe I could get a snack? Hmm...

I went to my mini fridge and opened it up. Crush? Coke? Dr. Pepper? Jason... Wait. Why was I thinking of Jason? My mind usually was all over the place, because I had ADHD. Although, that was a good idea... I got up, and then went to Jason's room.

I barged in the room. I usually did, I mean, Jason was my boyfriend so I didn't think I needed to knock. But this time, after I barged in, there was a scream.

"Ahhhhhh!"

"What what what???!!!!"

I quickly covered my eyes, only to hear laughter.

"Hahhahaha! You should've seen your face!"

"Shut up Leo!"

The laughter died down.

"But seriously one day you're gonna walk in on Jason or me well.... I wouldn't wanna see that sight."

"Leo!"

There was a smack, Jason had hit Leo's shoulder.

"So what are you doing here Piper?"

"What, I can't see my boyfriend?"

"Hey guys, um, Ima go before this gets too intense."

"Leo!"we said in unison.

"Bye guys!"

He laughed as he ran out the door, leaving it wide open.

I sighed as I went to close the door.

"Leo can be very truly annoying sometimes."

"Well, he is our best friend..."

"Yes but still."

"Hey come here."

"Huh?"

Jason grabbed my hand and pulled me into his arms.

I snuggled into his chest.

"Love you Pipes."

"You too."

I loved Jason. A while ago, he was pretty distant with me. Reyna had liked him, and she knew him first. He had hung out with her but then he met me and Leo. He started hanging out with us and told Reyna he didn't like her in that way. I kinda felt sorry for Reyna in that way, but I didn't like her.

"Hey let's go somewhere."

"Huh?"

"Yeah! It'll be fun!"

....

"It'll be fun!" Sure. That's what they all say.

These were the thoughts running through my mind when I looked down at the cold ground far beneath me, and the wind blowing in my face, leaving me chilled to the bone.

"Jason!"

"What?"

"It's cold!"

"Here," he laughed as he draped his jacket over my shoulders.

"Thanks. How did you even find this place?"

"Oh I just went exploring a little the other day."

"This is an amazing view, but I'm chilly."

"That's why you have me here." He chuckled as her pulled me into his arms.

It was a truly amazing view, with the stars twinkling down on us.

I guess it was just the jacket and Jason's arms around me, but suddenly I was asleep, a decision I would regret in the morning.

AN: Hey guys!!!!! THANKS FOR 4.44k READS YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST. SOO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED. A little writers block I guess. I'm SOOOOO READY FOR SUMMER. I can't even.... Like I can't wait to go to BAND CAMP. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT PLACE. But really, it's one of the most amazing places in the world. And I'm excited for vacation of course. Only about a month.... Hopefully I can make it.... I'll shut up now.

Yours in demigodishness, and all that. Peace out.