Chapter 5

When I got off the plane and got my suitcase, I looked around for a sign.

Then I found my driver. He had a huge sign held up that said Annabeth Chase in calligraphy.

I walked up to him.

"Hello, are you going to take me to the school?"

"Yes mam, let's go."

"Just call me Annabeth."

"Okey then, Annabeth."

The guy led me to the taxi and we got in.

The guy was very talkative, and oldstyle, but he knew his city well.

"And over there is Central Park. I remember my grandma tellin me stories bout when it opened, how beautiful it was..."

I looked out of the window most of the time. The city was even more breathtaking on the ground.

"Well here's your destination, Ms. Chase. Here's my business card if you need anything."

"Thank you."

I shoved the card in my pocket and walked out.

Goode didn't really look like a place for Troubled Teens.

It was a big three story building, with benches, a garden, and plenty of space. It had dorms to the right side of it, and the city was only a block away.

I went into the main doorway.

There was an office with a woman there.

"Hello, I'm Annabeth Chase. I just got here."

"Oh hello! The other students are still in class right now. Here's your schedule, a map, and a room key. It's room 54 in DormA. The bathroom connects to another dorm. Just ask the dorm supervisers if you need anything. You may go out into the city, but only in your free time. You can only go alone if you are 16 or older. Your first day starts tomorrow. Goode luck!"

"Thank you mam."

I walked out and sat down on a bench. I shivered. It was really cold here, a big difference from California. Maybe I should go shopping later.

I opened up the envelope the key, map, and schedule. I put the key on my key chain and got out the map.

Dorm A was just behind the school.

I walked in. It was silent.

I was glad because I didn't really want everybody staring at me because I was the new girl.

The building had three stories, and I was on the second level. I guessed that this was a boy girl dorm, because there were huge signs saying- Boys and girls are not allowed together in rooms alone.

I dragged my suitcase down the carpeted hall, and walked in my dorm.

It was actually pretty big.

It had a huge window in the back, with curtains and the bed in front of it. The bed was twin sized.

There was a night stand beside the bed, with a lamp. There was a bookcase with a desk in one corner. In the other corner was a big closet.

There was a flat screen smarttv mounted to the wall, and a mini fridge full of snacks and drinks.

There was a door on the side that I bet led to the bathroom.

I put my suitcase on the bed, and unpacked. When I got through unpacking, I brought my toiletries to the bathroom.

The bathroom had a bathtub/shower on one end that was partially concealed. There was a door to the toilet, so people could have privacy. The counter had twin sinks.

I put my stuff away, and peeked into my roommates room.

She was an organized girl. She had put up a couple of posters and carpets to make the room less dull. There was one of Tristan McLean in the corner. A fangirl I guess.

Not wanting to invade her privacy too much, I shut the door and went back into my room.

Then I got out my schedule. It said;

Breakfast
7:00-7:55

1st Period
Science
7:55-8:45

2nd Period
English
8:50-9:35

3rd Period
Math
9:40-10:25

4th Period
History
10:30-11:15

Lunch
11:20-11:50

5th Period
Mythology
11:55-12:40

6th Period
Art (1st semester)
Music (2nd semester)
12:45-1:30

7th Period
P.E.
1:35-2:20

8th Period
Swordfighting
2:25-3:55

At the last one, I reread it. Swordfighting? What kind of school teaches that? What ever, I'd find out tommorrow.

Freetime
3:55-5:00

Dinner
5:00-6:00

Freetime
6:00-11:00

Be in your room by 11:00

Lightsout
11:30

I checked my watch. It was 3:00 now. I'd have time to explore.

I put on my warmest jacket, a scarf, and a sweater.

I left on my sweatpants and boots though.

I locked the door and walked out.

I checked my map again. It had a forest to the right of campus, and the Sword Fighting Arena in front.

There was a garden on the left.

I decided to go check out the garden.

When I got there, it was pretty. Every plant was dead yes, but it was pretty because it was just beginning to snow small flurries onto the snow already there..

I shivered. It was still cold.

I went back to my dorm. I still had thirty minutes to kill so I got read Maze Runner.

Twentyfive minutes later, I was crying. (Spoilers)
I couldn't believe Chuck died! It was a really good book though.

Then I put my book back on the shelf, and waited for my roommate.

A couple of minutes later, I heard voices outside. There was people laughing and talking, probably coming back from class.

Then I heard the other dorms door open, and I went through the bathroom door.

I took a deep breath, and knocked on her door.

There was a pretty looking girl next door, she had choppy brown hair, with braids down the sides, tan skin, and kaleidoscope eyes.

"Oh, you must be my new roommate! Come in!"

I came in and stood awkwardly.

"I'm Annabeth Chase."

I held out my hand to shake. I hadn't done this in a long time. I decided to try not to push people away, this was a new school, a new start.

She accepted it and said;

"Piper McLean."

AN Hey peoples! Sorry if this isn't the best chapter. Thanks for the comments, follows, and votes!!! You guys are the best >^<!

Yours in demigodishness, and all that. Peace out.