HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON GRACE

YAY it's Jason's birthday!

Pipers throwing a party and Brick is coming too, but don't tell Piper about their relationship.

Oh and also Jason is seeing Stapler, that player!

Percy is probably contemplating between trying to get his bro a gift or not.

Annabeth is the party planner.

Leo's gonna be a human lighter and light the candles with his fingers. (He's also trying not to blow anything up or die or anything).

Calypso is coming to clean up Leo's messes and provide everyone with fresh bread and vegetables...

Reyna's coming with cupcakes and embarrassing legion stories/photographs.

Thalia is coming to enforce this further by bringing baby pictures of Jason in the tub...

Frank is super nervous whether Jason will like his gift or not (he's overthinking it) while Hazels reassuring him.

Nico is gonna sit in the corner and stuff his face with cake.

And the rest of everyone will run around crazily being demigods.

Oh, and I, me, wrote Jason a nice story...

The prologue is out right now!

I hope he'll like it!

(Haha so this is a creative way to say that I published part of the AU that I was working on... And please don't kill me... I swear this book isn't just a big advertisement, I'll try to get a chapter out soon...)

And on another note... Jason would really like for you to check out my other story, I'm Fine.

Thanks!

Yours in demigodishness, and all that! Peace out!