29

Happy and I slept in the next morning for as long as we could. I was drifting between sleep and being awake when his arms tightened around me and pulled me as close to him as I could get.

"Morning baby," I said softly.

"Morning little girl," he said, his voice even more raspy than normal.

I sighed a little as his lips connected with the exposed skin of my shoulder.

"How ya feeling?" He asked softly.

"Perfect," I whispered. His lips continued to move across my skin and I whimpered a little.

"Hap," I said and he stopped. "I'm covered in hickeys, aren't I?"

"Nah," he said but he was smirking. I groaned and tried to get up.

"You're not going anywhere," he said.

"We can't lay in bed all day," I said. He shifted so he was hovering over me.

"We won't. I just want to show my old lady how much I love her one last time before I mark her skin permanently," he said.

"Sometimes your dirty talk borders a little close to serial killer territory my love," I said, looking up into his eyes and watching them darken.

He smirked and leaned down to kiss my lips quickly. "It turns you on little girl."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes at him. He chuckled but leaned down and started to kiss down my neck.

A few hours later, Happy and I were finally dressed and ready for the day.

"Where should we put the crow?" I asked.

"Usually it's a tramp stamp," he said.

"No."

"Where do you want it then?"

We were standing in the kitchen together as I drank some water and he was on cup number two of coffee.

"Somewhere where like I can show it off. I work at TM, no one is gonna tell me I have to cover it up or anything like that," I said.

"So like forearm or what?"

"Do you have a design in mind?" I asked. I already knew the answer and apparently I was right because he glared down at me.

"Right, okay, where will it work?"

"I'll change it if I need to," he said.

"I kinda want it to go like down onto the back of my hand. Like the top of my forearm into," I said, motioning down my arm. "And then later you can do some tats around it and make it like a sleeve."

I looked up at him expectantly.

"You," he said, swallowing harshly. "You want a sleeve?"

"Yeah but there's only one artist I trust to ink my skin," I said. "If you're doing it, I'd let you tattoo every inch of my skin."

"Don't tempt me," he said. "But I think that would be real cool. I like it."

"Really?" I asked. He nodded.

It fell silent as I thought for a second. "So obviously it doesn't have to be soon, but can you maybe do a memorial for Kip?"

"You really loved him," he said.

I nodded and tried to compose myself as my eyes watered.

"I'll work on something for ya," he said, pulling me into his arms. "But for now let's head to the clubhouse."

I nodded and we headed out, each of us riding our own bike. Happy's ribs were still healing so he couldn't have anyone ride with him for a while, and honestly I didn't think he should be riding at all. However, I understood the need for the relaxation brought on by flying down the road on a bike.