44

Within a few minutes we were partying. Happy wasn't really drinking, but I was. Not to excess or anything but a couple shots to relax.

I kept dragging Happy to the dance floor and making him dance with me. He wasn't entirely impressed with that, but he agreed. During our slow dances, his hands continually found their way to my ass. I just rolled my eyes and leaned up to kiss his lips.

"I'll never get enough of calling you Nicole Lowman," he said lowly as we slow danced to a song.

"I'll never hear it enough," I said. He smirked and I rested my head on his chest.

Throughout the party I also danced with Piney and Kozik a bit and I did a dance a piece with most of the SAMCRO guys as their way of welcoming me officially or something. There were no real traditional wedding things going on, it was just a SAMCRO style party. We'd done all the traditional stuff yesterday with Ma.

Happy and I had our first dance in his mother's backyard to "Scars and All" by Jeff Carson. Ma convinced Happy he needed to have a mother son dance, so the two of them danced to "He Gets that From Me" by Reba McEntire. And, Kozik and I danced since I didn't have a father to dance with. He'd insisted on it. We danced to "You're My Best Friend" by Queen, which thoroughly annoyed Happy. He kind of just spent the whole time glaring at Kozik. Happy was a lot possessive over me and surprisingly enough also pretty possessive over his friendship with Kozik. I do think he secretly enjoys that we get along, at least when we aren't fucking with him.

When the reception party was coming to an end, Happy and I headed out on his bike together. Everyone cheered for us as he drove us back into Charming and to the house we'd bought together. It was by no means finished yet, but it was a nice enough two story home with four bedrooms and a large garage to work in so my projects don't have to live at TM. We still had some work to do in the upstairs bedrooms but the master suite and the common spaces in the house were finished.

When we pulled up in front of the house, Happy instantly picked me up and carried me across the threshold, wasting no time in getting me into our bedroom.

Several hours later, we were laying in bed, tangled together.

"I love you Nicole Lowman," he said. I smiled softly at the sound of that.

"I love you too Happy Lowman," I said. "So much."

He was running his fingers through my hair as I traced along the tattoo lines on his abdomen. We were totally at peace for the first time in a very long time.

"Thank you," I said softly.

"What for?"

"For marrying me. I know you weren't big on commitment or relationships before me so it means the world to me that you asked," I said. He hummed a little but didn't respond, so I closed me eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Happy woke me up the next morning with his lips on my neck.

"Morning," I said softly. He just continued to kiss my exposed skin as he shifted so he was hovering over me.

"Morning little girl," he said, his hands running over my body despite the fact that I was barely awake.

"We have work Hap," I said.

"We can be late," was all he said before he captured my lips in a kiss.