BONUS CHAPTER: BLACK AND WHITE

The front door of the house slams behind me and Niall pulls me through our house

The front door of the house slams behind me and Niall pulls me through our house. My heels clack against the floor, startling the cats as he leads me into his studio. Our laughter follows us through the house, euphoria coursing through both of our veins.

My chair from earlier is still in the same spot next to his. The two of us sat in here all day as I made him continually replay the songs for me. Through all my attempts to sneak a listen at Track 2, Niall insisted that I waited until after dinner.

And now I have a sneaking suspicion as to why.

"Are you ready?" He asks me, although he already knows the answer.

I nod, "Yes!"

He presses play and sits back as the music starts to play.

"That first night we were standing at your door
Fumbling for your keys, then I kissed you
Ask me if I want to come inside
'Cause we didn't wanna end the night
Then you took my hand, and I followed you"

His lyrics and vocals paint the perfect picture of that night in June years ago, the night we had our first kiss and the same night I realized I had feelings for him.

Technically speaking, it was the second night. But, I'll let him have this one for the sake of the song. "That second night we were standing at your door" just doesn't sound as nice.

"Yeah, I see us in black and white
Crystal clear on a star lit night
In all your gorgeous colors
I promise that I'll love you for the rest of my life"

I glance down at the diamond ring on my finger that will serve as a reminder that Niall and I are each other's for the rest of our lives.

"See you standing in your dress
Swear in front of all our friends
There'll never be another
I promise that I'll love you for the rest of my life"

This is our future now, officially having the rest of our lives to ourselves. Nothing standing in our way.

"Now, we're sitting here in your living room
Telling stories while we share a drink or two"

The memory is clear as day; the bottle of red wine in my living room, the photo wall with my fondest memories.

"And there's a vision I've been holding in my mind
We're 65 and you ask
"When did I first know?" I always knew"

He's quite cheeky, claiming that he knew we'd spend the rest of our lives together from that moment. But I don't doubt that he did.

"I want the world to witness
When we finally say "I do"
It's the way you love
I gotta give it back to you
I can't promise picket fences
Or sunny afternoons"

I don't need a stupid fence or for the sun to shine. If I've learned anything over these years, it's that Niall and I can make it through anything as long as we have each other. And now, he's kind of claimed storms and rain as our thing.

"And there'll never be another
I promise that I'll love you for the rest of my life"

"I'm thinking of a spring wedding." He tells me, only keeping a straight face before bursting into a loud fit of laughter.

" He tells me, only keeping a straight face before bursting into a loud fit of laughter

Okay, this is actually the end.

I love you all so much.

Ignore any mistakes, I didn't proofread yet.

For the last time, MWAH!