chapter thirty seven

sabrina

"It's time to say goodbye guys." David ruined the small moment k had with maria right now. I didn't feel like even standing up from her bed. Maria just nodded and followed me down the stairs. Neymar was going to meet us in the airport with davi and Milett is meeting me there since Thiago is dropping her off.

We all silently got into the car and headed to the airport. My luggage was already in the trunk and everything was ready. I knew that some point I was going to leave eventually but I got so used to being here already.

"So what are you planning on doing when you get home?" David broke the awkward silence.

"I'm planning on sleeping in my soft mattress again." I said honestly while laughing a bit. I was actually looking forward to being in my own room again. It's all Im going to want after that long plane ride.

"You better call me when you get there." Maria said and I nodded.

"Don't worry I will." I promised her and then pulled my phone out. I smiled at my lockscreen which was a recent pic of neymar I got off google from the last game. I'm girlfriend goals. Neymar has a pic of me as his wallpaper. We are relationship goals.

"Remember the last time I dropped you off here?" Maria slightly laughed and I just hugged her from behind even though the car seat got in the way.

"We will see each other soon." I promised her and I could already see her eyes water up. She was never great with goodbyes.

"We better." She said trying to act a bit tough but we all know she isn't. I just laughed quietly before sitting in my seat. I checked my phone and had a new message from Neymar.

Neymar : davi and I just arrived.

Me : we're like a couple minutes away.

It was true that we were a couple minutes away because I saw the airport from here. I was really not ready to be in a plane for nine hours. I hate plane rides but this is what I get for traveling.

"What if you take Gabriel and me with you, I'm sure we fit in your huge luggage." Maria jokingly said.

"I would love to but what about David?" I asked her and she laughed.

"David's hair doesn't fit." She said and he just scowled at her but she kissed his cheek before intertwining their hands.

Soon we finally arrived and I was too comfortable to get out the car. I knew I had to get out anyways so I forced myself to get out the car.

I dragged my luggages with me as David and maria were together pushing Gabriel's stroller. Next time I'm going to come walking from their house. It save me a lot probably.

I stopped for a second when I reached inside to text Neymar. He responded several seconds later where he was. Now I had to find my way through this place.

I ended up following David and soon I spotted davi running in circles around Neymar while he was busy typing away on his phone. He didn't even pay attention to davi running around him.

"Watch your child!" Maria yelled and neymar looked over to us. He smiled at me and then gave maria a dirty look. Davi smiled when e saw me and ran towards me. I quickly caught him in my arms hugging him quickly.

I picked him up and neymar came over to help with my luggage. He quickly pressed his lips onto mine and then helped me with my luggage.

We were early and had to wait at least two hours for our flight. Then we have another painful eight hours on the plane.

"So where is milett?" Neymar asked and I shrugged.

"Boo!" Someone screamed from behind me and I screamed while jumping in the air. I turned around angrily knowing exactly who it is.

Milett was holding her stomach while laughing and I felt like punching her.

"I hate you." I said and she smiled innocently.

"You love me more than you love Matt Healy." She said and I laughed. She gave me a dirty look.

"That's what you get." I simply said and I pulled out my phone to play games while we waited.

- an hour later-

"We should start going through security check to get to the gate." Milett suggested and we all agreed.

We started walking through and it was painful to leave maria behind. Neymar was the first one to start saying goodbye to David. Milett was with thiago. I slowly walked over to David and said bye.

"Thanks for coming." He told me and hugged me.

"Wouldn't miss seeing my Gabriel for anything." I said to him and he smiled back.

"Bye montero." Thiago said next and I waved bye. I walked over to maria and first kissed my Gabriel on the forehead.

"Gonna miss you love." I said to the sleeping baby. I then stood up straight and maria quickly hugged me.

"Don't leave me again please." She said to me and I could feel my eyes water up.

"Awe babe," I said, "I promise you I will try to visit soon and we are gonna FaceTime everyday I promise." I told her.

"We better. I'm gonna miss you so much idiot. Thank you so much for coming. I really needed you so badly. I love you Sabrina." She sobbed softly into my shoulder.

"I love you too idiot." I said while in tears.

"Please don't forget me." She quietly said.

"I would never." I promised her and then we slowly separated from our hug. David comforted her while neymar held my hand and we started walking to the line.

We handed our passports and tickets. Milett waved bye to thiago as she went through the security check. Neymar and davi then went through. I turned back once and waved bye to my best friend. She was still crying just like I was but waved back.

"Sabrina! We going to your house?" Davi asked me and I nodded smiling.

"Both of us will sleep on my bed and your dad will sleep on the ground." I said and neymar rolled his eyes.

"Are the three of us sleeping on your bed?" Neymar asked me seriously.

"I told my dad to get a extra bed and set it up in my room." I said to him and he sighed in relief.

We reached our gate and had to wait until we could board the plane.

Davi ended up falling asleep by the time we had to board the plane. Neymar was allowed to go through first and we got to our seats. I sat with Milett then Neymar with Davi next.

Now for some long painful plane ride.

Authors note:: short chapter :-//// sorry but next will be longer since i felt bad for not updating in time and wrote this whole chapter today.