chapter nine; this makes everything complicated.

[ sabrina/joanna ]

                "That ex of mine I was so in love with was Neymar." I said and she looked a bit surprised for a second before mumbling a wow.

"Oh now I understand." She told me and Iput on a fake smile.

"I moved on though and he did to obviously. I have a boyfriend back in America anyways." I told her.

"I dont blame though why you hated me. I would of hated me to if I was in your place." At least she understood.

"He never told me you two went out though." She added a bit confused.

"I know. I kind of figured it out on my own. I'm really sorry about everything though." i told her.

"Its alright. I just never really understood it though but now I do. I hope we can just start over?" She suggested.

"That will be lovely." I smiled and I reminded myself. I as stupud for hating her so much espiceally since I moved on from Neymar. I shouldnt be hating her as much as I well did.

"So tell me about your new boyfriend," She started a conversation.

"His name is Audie and he's a huge idiot but he's my idiot. We dated when I was 15 but broke up. Now we are back together and so far about 6 months." I smiled and she just nodded.

"You're happy with him?" She asked me and I nodded but a part of me wasnt.

"That's all that matters." She added and I took a sip of the tea I had. I continued to tak to her for a while unti I had to leave because I had to call Audie. Personally knowing my boyfriend, I dont want to get intoa fight with him right in front of people.

I headed to my hotel after saying bye to Bruna and Millett wasnt her. I guess she was at the pool. I decided to call Audie now since I was alone and it passed an hour already.

It rang a couple times before he answered.

"You called?" He spoke up.

"Well, you told me to call you in an hour and I did." I told him.

"I forgot sorry. I'm at some party with Tyler." He said and I bit down on my lip from saying anything.

"It's okay I guess." I just told him.

"So are we cool?" He asked and I was going to nod but he cant see me.

"I dont know. You tell me." I just simply answered.

"Well, we are and I'll call you later babe since I really cant talk right now." He said. Of course he cant.

"Okay, have fun. I miss you."

"Yeah I miss you too." He said and then hung up. I just threw my phone to the side and I knew this was going to happen probably. It doesnt surprise me though.

Millett then walked through the door and she took one look before simply asking, "What happened?"

"Well, things went fine with Bruna but I just got of the phone with Audie and he is at some party with Tyler." I told her and she got a bit mad.

"That asshole. I will call him right now and yell at him myself." Millett said and she grabbed my phone.

"No dont. He wouldnt let me hear the end of it then and I dont want to have another fight with him. Can we just go out and do something?" I asked her and she put my phone down.

"Well, we can go out to a movie." She suggested.

"I dont understand portugeuse and neither do you. Let's go to this nice resturant I liked when I was last here." I suggested and she agreed to it. We got ready and I texted Maria if she wanted to come and she agreed. I even texted Bruna since I need Millett to get on her good side. I was mentally praying she wont bring Neymar though.

I put my hair into a ponytail and put on a pair of high waisted jeans, white crop top, and a floral print cardigan. My usual outfit basically.

Millett and i headed downstairs to meet up with Maria and David since they said they were down there already.

"We should go out dancing later since you need to get your mind of that asshole boyfriend of yours." She said and I just shook my head.

"If I go I wouldnt do anything tho since I'm FAITHFUL to my boyfriend and I wouldnt do anything to him." I told her and she rolled her eyes.

"You're too nice and when he calls we have to make it seem like youre having fun though." She said and I nodded.

We headed into Maria and David's car and we were going to meet Bruna and just fond out she is bringing Neymar along in the resturant.

Millett didnt care unless we were asking for her to be friends with her. I just told her to be nice and not brutally honest like she always is.

We got to the resturant in about twenty minutes and Bruna was there in a table with Neymar already. I just fake smiled at them and we were sitting in one of those circular booths. It was Bruna, Neymar, David, Maria, then me, and Millett. I was sitting in front of Neymar though and it was a bit awkward.

I wasnt really paying attention though since I felt that Audie will probably call soon.

        [ neymar ]

I was a bit silent due to the fact that Sabrina and Bruna were now friends from what Bruna told me. She ended up telling me everything and she wasnt mad. Since, Sabrina already moved on to another guy. That other guy was a huge asshole and I didnt want her with him.

Even though I'm not with her I'm crazy about her. She was checking her phone every two seconds.

"Give me your phone." Millett told her and Sabrina shook her head.

"We both know he wont call until next week so hand me your phone so you can stop checking it. Sabrina you know this." Millett said and Sabrina just handed her phone to her.

Everyone was too into a conversation and didnt see what happened.

Sabrina was slowly causing herself pain by just staying with him.

I shouldnt be worrying about it though. Even if a part of me wants to just tell her that he isnt worthy of her. That she deserves so much better than Audie.

authors note; updated since its the weekend and this was like a filler chapter basically. vote and comment. now i have to do a project for monday and i was planning on updating tomorrow but this project is killing me since its only the third day of school. i wrote this during the brazil vs colombia game today. we wonnnnnnn.