chapter three; goodbye.

"My head says, 'who cares?' but then my heart says, 'you do. stupid.'"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

[ joanna/sabrina ]

I was headed to the airport right now with Millett, Jace, and Audie to go to Brazil. It was only just Millett and I leaving to Brazil though. Jace and Audie was just going to leave us there. I felt nervous inside but it was time to face my fears and what is the chance of me going to get to actually see Neymar. I doubt I will even see him except a chance at Maria's baby shower but I didnt know yet.

I spoke to David about me going and he was happy to finally have me coming back. It was to surprise Maria though. The baby shower is in about a day or so. I arrive early morning to Brazil and Millett and I were going to relax in the hotel and then the next day get ready for the baby shower which starts at 3 in the afternoon acorrding to David.

"I can't believe that you managed to convience me to go with you." Millett was excited to finally leave america and travel for once.

"I wasnt going to go without you anyways." I told her serious and then I laid my head onto Audie's lap as his fingers played with my hair.

"I'm going to miss you babe." He let out a sigh and I gave him a sad smile.

"I'll be back quickly dont worry." I promised him and he nodded.

The airport was now in view and I could see the excitment in her face.

"I'm going to miss you so much babe. I promise you that I wont look at any other girl while you are gone and we will facetime every single day." Audie promised me and I smiled.

I felt like he did change and he wasn't the same guy i dated last time.

We all got out the car and headed inside to baggage claim to drop off the luggages that we weren't going to take in our hands. My flight doesnt leave for another two hours so once we were done with baggage claim we headed to eat something.

"So where are you two staying?" Jace asked us when we sat down.

"At this really nice hotel dad booked us in." I said as I took a bite out of my burger.

"You two are so lucky that you are going away for a month." Jace said as he took a sip of his soda.

"I guess. I'm only going to see Maria and be there for her. Millett well she hasn't traveled and this is my birthday gift to her." I explained to him.

"Well lets hope you dont bump into that douche of neymar." Audie mumbled under his breath but i didnt reply to his comment even though I was hoping myself to not see neymar.

"You guys better bring back gifts." Jace demanded.

"We will and I wouldn't be surprised if Millett brings a boyfriend." I said and Millett shook her head.

"I heard about your experience with brazilian boys and I'm not taking any chance down there with any. Maybe hook up with one for the night but I'm not taking any other chance than that." She explained and i agreed with her.

"Also, stay away from soccer players. All they do is ruin life's." I told her serious and i pulled out my phone to check if i had any new recent things.

"I just want to get to the hotel relax a bit then the next day is that damn baby shower and then we can go see that huge jesus statue that I am dying to see!" Millett said excited and she's been telling me the past week how badly she wants to see it.

"We will see it and we will also do many other things down there to have some fun." I told her. She was more excited than me for this trip.

Once we finished eating we stood up and it was time for Millett and me to go.

"Well, don't miss me too much." I sadly smiled at Audie and he wrapped my hands around me.

"I will miss you so much and don't worry i wont do anything stupid." Audie promised me as he softly pecked my lips. I hugged him one last time before I went over to Jace.

"Sadly, I will miss you cheese nugget." Jace said as he pulled me into a hug.

"I'll miss you too and don't worry i still have the necklace on." I smiled at him as I showed him the necklace which was tugged under my shirt.

"Hope you have fun and promise me that you will come back." He told me.

"Don't worry i will come back." I promised him and then Millett came up.

"I wont miss you idiot." Millett smiled innocently at Jace.

"I wont miss you either buttface." Jace said back.

Millett and I turned to each other as we headed through the gates and headed to our flight.

Once we were finally in the air i couldn't believe it.

I was going to the country that i strongly disliked for many reasons. If I stayed home like the good girl i was back then when Maria suggested for me to go with her for the World Cup. I wouldn't mind going now at all if i didnt get myself with neymar.

I knew i should of stayed single but nope I had to fall for him.

"Relax Joanna. It's all going to be fine and we'll be back before you know it." Millett shot me a smile before resting to take a nap. I did the same and decided to take a small nap before we arrive. I just hoped everything will turn out to be better than before.

Maybe faith was on my side for once and I'll be able to finally have my life just like it is right now. Life is finally turning out right .... maybe.

        arrival

"Wake up you idiot we arrived!" I felt a pair of hands start violently shaking me and my eyes fluttered open to see Millett jumping up and down in her seat. I looked at her like she was crazy and people in the plane were starting to get their luggage and run out once the door opened.

I threw one of the straps of my backpack over my shoulder and we headed out to pick up the rest of our luggages. I let out a small sigh because memories replayed in my head and I didnt want to remember any of them at all.

"Who is taking us to the hotel?" Millett asked and I shrughed my shoulders.

"David said he was going to send someone to take us to it so we need to find the person." I told her as I grabbed my luggage quickly.

"If not we shall walk because I hate taxi's." She said seriously and I rolled my eyes at her. She really did hate taxi's.

We were now out of baggage claim and we walked to go find who was going to pick us up. I really need to lay down and sleep.

"Joanna look over there!" Millett pointed out too and I spotted two boys with hoodies holding a poster with my name written across. I looked at Millett and shrughed as we approached them.

As we got closer I realized it was Thiago and Marcelo.

"MONTERO!" Thiago and Marcelo screamed as I was embraced into a tight hug.

"Hey guys I missed you." I smiled as I pulled out the hug.

"This is my friend Millet. Millet this is Thiago and Marcelo." I introduced them and Millett just gave them a friendly smile. We headed out of the airport and I looked around and everything seemed so unfamiliar.

"Welcome back to Brazil."