chapter two; three months later.

"It takes a minute to have a crush on someone. An hour to like someone. A day to love someone but a lifetime to forget about someone."

[ sabrina/joanna p.o.v ]

I ended up deciding to sleep over Millett's since I had nothing better to do today. I had to go get my things home and now I was driving to her apartment. I liked her place since it was small and really comfy. I parked my car and pulled out my phone and saw that I had a new message.

maria; omg i wasnt expecting you to message me back wow. how was your alone time?

me; it was alright i guess, how is it over there?

maria; its alright i usually just stay home and relax. what are you doing?

me; going over my friends house since i am bored.

maria; can i ask you something?

me; sure.

She didnt answer back so I put my phone away and grabbed my bag and headed inside Millett's house. I knew she hid her key under her rug so I got in pretty quick. She was in the kitchen cooking grilled cheese sandwiches.

"That looks delicious," I commented as I walked in.

"Obviously since I cooked it." She said in a duh tone. I rolled my eyes at her and sat down on the counter. I decided to turn on the kitchens tv on and I put on a random channel.

Real Madrid vs Barcelona

It was a soccer game and I just groaned in annoyance.

"You really do hate soccer dont you?" Millett chuckled and I nodded.

"Well change the channel then." She turned around and looked at the screen. I grabbed the remote but before I could do anything she yelled.

"DONT CHANGE!" Millett screamed and I gave her a confused look.

"JUST LOOK AT THE DAMN SCREEN!" She pointed to and I looked at the tv.

It took a minute in the game before they zoomed into the one and only Neymar. My eyes stay glued on the screen and she continued cooking while watching intrested.

I havent seen a picture or anything of Neymar since the airport and watching him on the screen made me realize a couple things. I watched the way he stole the ball from the guy and ran. He looked so concetrated on the ball and nothing else. I remembered the passion he had for soccer and it was one thing I loved about him. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and pull me into a hug.

"You miss him dont you?" She asked me and I took a look on the screen one more time before changing.

"No I dont. I dont care about him anymore or anything that even happens to me. I moved on from him and he moved on from me too. We werent meant for each other." I answered her question and she looked at me.

"I'm just going to say one thing ok? Once you have feelings for someone it whill always be there. You may have moved on or not like them anymore but that doesnt mean you still dont care about them. You may not want to admit it but you still care about Neymar." She then turned around and handed me a sandwich.

I slowly took a bite out of my sandwich and tried to forget what she told me. I moved on and so did he and I know he doesnt think about me probably. He has someone better and I knew it would happen eventually. I'm never good enough for anyone and I needed to get that through my head.

I felt like crying but wasnt going to. I need to stop being do damn emotional about everything because it just shows that I'm a weak person.

Millett and I headed to the living room and she put on the movie Divergent. I love Theo James and he is just so damn perfect.