chapter twenty five

okay, so a lot of you guys want me to do another neymar fanfic and I have two ideas. read the note at the end to know the two ideas I got.

•sabrina•

"I'll text you later." Neymar said as he left. I just followed him out the door and he gave me a hug tightly.

"Tomorrow we're going to the Christ the Redeemer statue?" He asked and I nodded.

"I'll text you when I'll be here to pick you up." He said and then I nodded while shutting the door but he stopped me with his foot.

"What?"I asked him a bit confused and he planted a small kiss on my lips.

"I wasnt going to leave without getting a kiss." He said and I just rolled me eyes and pushed him out of my hotel room.

"I LOVE YOU!" He yelled through the door and I felt a smile grow in my face. I looked at the time and saw it was 9 at night and Jesse said he would be here at 10. I sighed and tried to find something to pass time quicker.

I heard a small knock on the door and I sighed. I got up and opened the door to reveal Milett.

"You're home earlier than I expected." I said and she chuckled a bit.

"Thiago had to go somewhere so I decided to come and if you're up for the movie night still?"

"Ugh, I'm going out though with a friend to some carnival." I told her.

"You made plans fast damn." She replied and I just shrugged simply.

"I'm going to go get ready." I told her and I changed into a pair of shorts with a black top and a floral cardigan.

I put my hair into a ponytail and soon enough time passed by and Jesse told me he was outside. I grabbed my purse and said bye to milett.

I felt lucky that jace and audie haven't returned since this afternoon. I wasn't in the mood to get into more problems with him.

"You look hot." Jesse said as soon as I saw him.

"Thanks?" I said and took a seat next to him. He was in a tank top and a pair of black shorts. I had to admit he was good looking but I didn't think about him in that type of way.

I was stuck with neymar at the moment. I honestly had no clue what we even are too. I know Bruna comes in two days and I wasn't ready to confront her.

"So, anything new happen?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"What about you and Florencia?"I asked him and he shook his head a bit awkwardly.

"So, ready to have fun?" He asked me and I just smiled for a response. I was on my phone now waiting for us to arrive. I held it tightly as I texted Milett and neymar (who happens to be annoying me).

Jesses phone buzzed and the name 'Florencia' was written across the screen. He just left his phone where it was and ignored it.

"We're here." He said and I looked outside to see we actually did arrive.

"I think we should leave our phones here." He suggested and I just sighed before agreeing with him.

I exited the car and we made our way into the fair.

•neymar•

Florencia; I think you're sabrina is having fun with Jesse at the fair.

I didn't reply to the crazy psycho of Florencia. I just sat down in my bed and i watched davi just sit down beside me and play games on my iPad.