chapter thirty two

• sabrina •

"Why you dressing up?" Milett questioned me as she watched me get ready.

"Going out with my boyfriend and his son." I told her smiling and her her jaw dropped.

"You got back with Neymar?" She asked a bit shocked and I nodded.

"Wow I didn't expect that but congrats." She told me and hugged me. I finished up and I still had about an hour before neymar would pick me up. I laid down in my bed.

My phone vibrated and I thought it was neymar who came early but nope.

Jessie / / want to hang tonight?

Me / / I can't sorry :-( I have plans.

Jessie / / it's alright. how about tomorrow?

Me / / sure.

He didn't answer after that not like I even cared. I just continued to wait while texting maria a bit.

Maria / / we should build an underwater hotel!

Me / / sure, not like that's gonna cost money.

Maria / / it would be so much fun too! we're going this.

Me / / have you taken a nap?

Maria / / you and David both think I'm going crazy.

Me / / well we are both right :-)

At the moment neymar also texted me that he was downstairs so I got up and I quickly left. I haven't seen davi in a while so I couldn't wait.

I literally ran to neymar's car and sat in the front.

"Wow." He said and I looked at him a bit confused.

"What?" I asked confused. Was I not dressed good enough.

"You're just the most beautiful thing that God has given me." He said in awe and I felt my cheeks turn pink.

"You're so sweet." I kissed his cheek and I turned around to see davi.

He was fast asleep. I just turned around and hoped we would arrive to our destination soon.

"Neymar, where are we going?" I asked halfway and he just smirked at me.

"We're going to eat and then I'm taking my two favorite people somewhere fun." Neymar just simply answered and I groaned.

"Well that totally answered my question." I said sarcastically and he rolled his eyes.

"Relax, we will eat and then you'll know." He said and I just groaned and turned the radio on. I hummed along to the song and soon we heard Davi wake up.

"Hey." I said smiling at him and he smiled back waving hi.

"Had a nice nap ?" Neymar asked and Davi just nodded. I understood that he didn't want to talk because he just woke up.

We arrived to this causal looking restaurant which had a view of a beach. We walked in and it happened to be REALLY full.

Luckily, neymar had reservations and we got a seat on the outside with a view of the beach.

"You had this planned?" I said and he nodded smiling.

"I was planning to take you out with Davi as soon as I could. Today will be a special night just the three of us. How's its supposed to be." Neymar said while holding one of Davi's hand and then one of mine.

"Even though distance is going to keep us apart in a couple weeks I know we'll somehow make it work. This time i promise nothing is going to ruin us." Neymar said and I leaned closer and quickly kissed him.

"EW." Was what manged Davi to say and we both laughed.

We all ordered our food and started laughing about the silliest things. I never felt so safe in a way.

• Neymar •

"You're so pretty!" Davi said to me as we walked back to the car.

"Chill son. She's mine." I joked while pulling Sabrina into my arms. She giggled softly as Davi came over and pulled her away.

"No." He said and I laughed. Davi held Sabrina's hand and I pouted at him.

"Sabrina, tell him you're mine." I said and we both waited for her to make a decision.

"There's enough for me for both but obviously I pick Davi." She said and i fake gasped.

"After all we been through!" I said and she shrugged while walking away holding Davi's hand. They were a bit ahead of me now since I decided to walk slow.

I think my son just stole my girlfriend.

I watched them from behind and like the guy I am. I couldn't help but look at Sabrina. Everything was so perfect about her and she caught me staring at her bum. I just simply winked at her and she just blushed and turned around.

I caught up and unlocked the car for them. I was currently driving to my favorite soccer field. I always came to play at this soccer field ever since I was a little boy.

This is were I fell in love with football and this was Davi's second time here but Sabrina's first.

I had Rafaella bring sabrina a little gift which was waiting for her over there. I looked at sabrina who was currently just staring out the window watching the world pass by.

I just smiled and thought 'I am one lucky guy'.

Authors note: A cute little chapter :-)