Break Free [sequel to brazil]

'Cause if you want to keep me, you gotta gotta gotta gotta got to love me harder (Imma love you harder)
And if you really need me, you gotta gotta gotta gotta got to love me harder (love me harder)
Love me, love me, love me
Harder, harder, harder
Love me, love me, love me
Harder, harder, harder

- ariana grande

Sabrina Montero, thought that leaving Brazil and heading back to America was the best thing to do after a huge heartbreak with her ex Neymar. After months of not seeing him she finally manages to move on and surprisingly gets back with her last ex before Neymar, Audie Alaimo. But what happens when she has to travel back to the country that caused her pain for a month for the birth of her godchild? And when she finally sees that Neymar is still with Bruna and he is completely over her what would she do?

"Just because I'm finally over you doesnt mean it all comes rushing back at times," Sabrina.

note; this is the sequel and i decided i will start it around mid september right when taking chances will be done. taking chances wont have a sequel tho. also, you and i will be only updated when i have time at least. well, comment your opinions and thoughts and prologue be posted soon. in the media is the song for the book and a pic of sabrina.