chapter nineteen; nope matt healy is cuter.

[sabrina]

Was it bad that I had a horrible feeling that I was being the one to cause the breakup between Neymar and Bruna? I felt that it was going to be my cause I told Bruna that day that I wasnt into him anymore. I felt horrible now but I pushed that feeling away right now. I want to be happy for at least an hour or so before I make any decsions that ruin it.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked me and I tried to make a lie quickly.

"Matt Healy." i answered quickly since it was obvious I was in love with that guy.

"Who the hell is that?" He questioned me.

"Uhm the hottest guy ever and the lead singer of The 1975." I told him in a 'duh' tone in my voice.

"Mhm sure he is." He answered.

I ignored him as I started to imagine Matt instead of Neymar. Dont get me wrong I like Neymar but he does not beat Matt.

We were still following Maria and David but they werent paying any attention to us.

"You're not staying for that long are you?" I asked him.

"Yeah, by the time you return back to your home I have to leave to play for Barcelona." He told me.

"Oh," I simply said.

I have to relax since I may not even end up with him if Bruna isnt okay with it. I feel like a horrible person if I just take him away like that. Even if I was the first one who dated him.

[MILLET]

Everything was going great so far and I was not happy about it for some reason. I always imagined myself never ever considering a relationship. Not because of Sabrina but my own brother. I havent seen him for a long time since he lived half way across America and I made a promise to him.

I promised my brother that no guy will ever change things between us and that no matter what he'll be the only guy I will care for.

I felt that would be going all down the drain since I was actually falling for this guy. I actually care about Thiago. The only people I ever cared for was my brother, mother, and two of my friends.

Im literally one of those people who dont care about anything. Ever since my mom decided to move to New York and I was left in Cali because she wanted a better [;ace for my brother since he was born with a serious heart defect. She left me with my aunt when i was 15. Now, I'm 22 and my brother is seven. I was trying to find a way to visit them soon but I talked to him everyday at least.

I knew though that no one would ever come between the both of us. My brother means more to me than anyone in this world.

"Did you tell Sabrina about us?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"She goes by Joanna and no because ever since she broke up with Neymar she thinks every soccer player is a douche." i explained and he laughed.

"Well, thats from her experience but I wouldnt be surprised if they get back together." He told me.

"Why is that?" I asked him.

"Just cause the fact that they were really in love and even though he moved on quickly you could tell a part of him was just dying. She loved him a lot too." Thiago said and I just nodded understanding.

"We never know. If she does then she would have proved herself wrong." i just said.

"When you return to America uhm what woud happen to us?" He asked me and I looked a bit confused and then shrughed.

"Well, may I remind you that we are not anything officially but I dont know." I said honestly, " The only reason I remain in America is for my brother and mom. I help them with some stuff but other than that all I do is watch Netflix and eat." I continued, "If you wanna join me in watching Netflix then come back to America with me."

"As much as I would like that I can't since I have a career and have to go back to my team." He said and I nodded.

"Youre gonna be missing out on my amazing nights of watching netflix with some ice cream and pizza." I told him serious but he laughed.

Its not even funny. I enjoy just watching my Netflix and eating (a/n ; literally me everynight yo).

[sabrina/joanna]

"Dont you ever wonder who invented food?" Maria randomly asked as she took a bite out of her pizza.

"You ask the stupidest things." I told her and she gave me a dirty look.

"Think about it though. Imagine who was the idiot that said 'oh let me put this in my mouth and eat it'." She said serious and I just ignored her. I can not with her stupid thoughts.

"I dont know how you handle her?" I said and then it got quiet as we ate our pizza. I noticed a change in Maria somehow but I think it was only me. David and Neymar were concetrated in their pizza. I looked at Maria and I noticed her face scrunch as if she was in pain.

She looked normal for a second before her face suddendly changed back as she was in pain and she looked sweaty.

"Are you okay?" I asked her and she looked at me and nodded.

"Yeah just a couple of painful kicks but nothing I have to worry about i think." She said normally and I nodded.

"David can you bring me a water?" She asked him as he ran off to the kitchen. She was fanning herself with her paper plate.

"Is it me or it's extremely hot in here?" She asked panting for air a bit.

"I thinks it's you cause I'm somehow a bit cold." I told her serious.

David came back quickly with a bottle of water and she took a long sip before panting for air again. Her face suddenly showed signs that she was in so much pain and she let out a small groan. I watched her carefully.

"You're not okay." I told her serious.

"I think I know that." She told me as she let out this time a small scream of pain.

"David." She called and he came up to her still trying to process everything.

"If you're going to hit me with that paper plate and blame me for this then I'm not approaching you." He said and she gave him a dirty look.

"How long to the closest hospital?" She asked him.

authors note; sorry for the somewhat late update but i was caught up with some stuff. guysss im going to see one direction again in august 5 at metlife again! im so happy its also excactly a year from the last one! anyways this was a horribly written chapter which i neet to edit asap. anyways next chapter be better and i promise it be posted by thursday the latest. anyways, comment and vote pls. love you guys :-)