chapter thirty three

• neymar •

By the time I arrived Sabrina was knocked out with davi. I didn't blame her though since it was seven at night and the drive here is somewhat long. I decided to stay in the car for a couple minutes before finally waking both of them up. Davi woke up without any problem but sabrina just groaned and laid back in her seat.

"Wake up Sabrina." I kept shaking her and she finally sat up.

"We are here?" She asked rubbing her eyes and I nodded.

I got out of the car and went to get davi. Sabrina got out of the car and looked around.

"This is my favorite place. This is the field I played all my childhood until I got into professional." I told her and she smiled.

"Really?" She asked me while walking over to me.

"Yes, I only brought you and davi here. You two know besides Rafaella who grew up here with me." I told her.

"Well I'm glad I got to come with you. I must be pretty damn special." She told me while helping me get Davi out. The minute Davi got out he ran onto the field.

"Now cmon i have something else planned too." I told her and she groaned a bit.

"I hate surprises." She said and I looked at her smirking.

"That makes it 100 times better." I told her and she gave me a dirty look.

I had Rafaella put a soccer ball in the middle of the field for me. I put a note on the soccer ball. I forced Maria and Milett to tell me what I should get her. I wanted to give her something she wanted. And apparently she wanted to see her favorite band The 1975 so I booked her tickets front row.
[authors note/ so boyfriend material]

She took off her shoes and she ran to the field and started chasing with davi.

"He's already beating you." I laughed and I ran onto the field with them. I stole the ball from sabrina and she turned around angry.

"THATS NOT FAIR!" She yelled and I started to laugh and so did davi.

"That's how you play the game though." I told her and she ran quickly and I felt her jump on my back.

"the only football I know how to play is american." She said and I held her up.

Davi came and took the ball away easily.

"We are gonna lose cause of you!" I said and she hopped off my back.

She ran after Davi who was already far. It wasn't long until he made a goal and Sabrina cursed under her breath. She was walking slowly to a happy Davi. I ran quietly to her side before picking her up.

"I really hate you!" She screamed a bit scared. Davi then showed up and i picked him up and sabrina watched smiling. I then pulled her closer to me wrapping my arm around her waist.

"My two favorite people." I said and then the three of us hugged.

"It seems like we're in like a movie." She laughed a bit.

"Can you go get me the soccer ball?" I asked her and she nodded. I watched as she walked over to the ball. She walked over with the ball and I was waiting for her to look at what was written on it.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked and I smirked and looked down at the soccer ball.

She looked down and I watched as she read over it. She looked up at me and then asked confused, "why does this ball say 'You're going to see Matt Healy?'"