chapter twenty four

•neymar•

"What are you trying to do?" I said as I turned around to face the one and only Florencia.

"Nothing babe," she said innocently,
"I can't visit my favorite football player?" She said and moved closer to me.

"Why is your brother in their with her?" I asked a bit angrily and she shrugged.

"Jesse is getting to know her. Is that so wrong?" She asked and I nodded obviously.

"Florencia, I known you and your ways for such a long time. You made him go up to her didn't you? Well, I'm going in their right now to tell her." I said.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you." She snapped and I turned around.

"Why not?" I asked and she just smirked.

"Look at her," she simply said and I watched Sabrina from the window, "She's happy with Jesse and they are getting along so well. They have a lot of common and you're going to go in there and ruin her day? Don't you think she has enough crap to deal with but you are just going to add something else for her to deal with? Neymar, what do you two have in common? Nothing really." Florencia ranted and a part of me knew she was somewhat right.

"What do you want?" I asked her a bit more mad.

"I want to get back silly." She said giggling a bit and it was creepy.

"Too bad. I have a girlfriend." I said and she then gave me an evil smile.

"You have a girlfriend but here you are looking for sabrina. If you have a girlfriend, why did you kiss sabrina?" She asked while twirling her long brunette hair with her finger.

"Oh and let's not forget that your girlfriend may now know about that kiss." Florencia said a bit too happily and my eyes widened.

"Tell me you're lying." I said and Florencia just smirked while shaking her head.

"You're honestly the worst person ever." I told her serious and I walked away.

"I know that babe." She said and luckily she didn't follow me this time.

•Sabrina•

"You're a really fun person sabrina." Jesse laughed and I just smiled.

"I should really get going though. I promised my friend that we will hang so it was nice meeting you Jesse." I said and he stopped me quickly before I left.

"Can I get your number? So we can hang soon?" He asked a bit nervously and I nodded while writing my number into his phone.

"Thanks. I'll text you later." He said and I smiled as I walked out the resturant.

He wasn't that really bad of a guy and honestly we literally had so much in common. He really let me forget a lot of things going on in my crappy life.

I got back to the hotel and walked in happily and luckily no jace or audie. I was getting tired of seeing them today too much. I decided to rest a bit before I even do something. Millet left me a small note that she was going out and she'll come back for a movie night with me.

I rested a bit in my bed but soon enough I got 3 new messages one from neymar and another from Jesse and Milett.

Milett; I may come back late. movie night tomorrow?

Me; gotchuuuu.

Jesse; hey :). if you're not doing anything ... you want to go to this carnival by here?

Me; sureeee but you pick me up?

Jesse; yeah, I'll stop by the hotel you staying at around 10?

Me; okayyyy.

Neymar; we kinda need to talk.

Me; I know.

Neymar; right now or later?

Me; you can come over if you want but I'm going out at 10.

Neymar; okay, I'll be there in ten minutes.

Neymar was right when he said that he will be here in ten. I sat down on my bed as he walked in. He first walked over to me and quickly kissed me before sitting.

He sat down next to me and we both just looked straight ahead.

"Why do I feel like we're going to break up when we not even together." Neymar said and I laughed a bit.

"So where do we start?" I said.

"I have no clue," he said, "I think we should talk about Bruna."

"Yeah. I feel horrible." I said cause I became somewhat close to her and now I was basically with her boyfriend.

"Well she already knows about us." Neymar told me and I sat there in shock for a minute.

"now I feel terrible. I wanted to tell her myself and see if she was alright with it." I said and i asked him, "why did you tell her?"

"I didn't tell her. I spotted Florencia today and she told me that she told Bruna." Neymar sighed while laying his head on my shoulder.

"We are both dead when she comes back." I said and he nodded.

I decided not to tell him about Jesse cause of what happened between Jesse and Florencia and I didn't want to create a problem.

"I know but we can't do anything about it." He said and I nodded. I truly did want to be with neymar but at the same time I didn't.

He then laid down and pulled me into his arms.

"We are horrible people." I said and he just laughed faintly.

"We are horrible people in love."

•authors note; filler chapter I guess but anyways :-))))) hope you guys had an amazing Christmas. I went to New York and saw the tree so it was nice. Anyways, comment and vote. Also I wanna know if you guys want a James Rodriguez fanfic after this one or another Neymar one?•