chapter thirty one

Closest thing I found to the song I want for this chapter :-) enjoy the video of my mom.

I may or may not update later ?

Sabrina P.O.V

Even though I was sitting alone and I couldn't find anyone it didn't stop me from cheering for Neymar. Every five minutes I would be screaming for my boyfriend.

I remembered how much I loved coming to his games and cheer for him. We were about to reach half time and I couldn't wait. The score was still 0-0.

Once it was almost halftime I made my way to meet Neymar. I waited for him and the first people to come in were from Colombia.

James eyes locked with mine as he just simply smiled at me. I was kind of confused but I just looked for neymar. I just got back with him and I wasn't going to mess it up.

James then walked over to me and I saw some of the Brazil players coming and I prayed for neymar to hurry.

"Can you let me explain myself now?" James said and I shook my head while avoiding his horrible glare.

"I literally just got back with neymar after your whole fault that I broke up with him. I'll appreciate if you just leave me alone." I said calmly while now actually looking at him.

"I just feel like I owe you an explanation -"

"You heard her. Leave her alone." James was interrupted by Neymar and he decided to leave us two alone.

Neymar pulled me close to him and we walked over to a secluded place from everyone else.

"You're doing great so far in the game." I smiled at him.

"I want to make at least one goal. The last time I went against them I was injured." Neymar said and i just hugged him while pulling his face down to me.

"It's just a game." I told him and he shook his head.

"It's more than a game. James is playing and it's not the game only. It's obvious he still likes you." He said and I shook my head.

"I doubt that but if he likes me or not I'm yours now." I told him while making him look straight at me.

"I think it's the divorce he's going through but he needs to know that you're mine. I don't share or I'm not losing you again. I just got you back too." Neymar told me while taking a seat in the bench. He hugged my waist and I just played with his hair.

We sat here for about five minutes and then I headed back to my seat. I sat down and after a couple minutes the game started again.

I watched as James took the ball away from Marcelo but in a second all you saw was Neymar steal the ball and I never seen him so determined in my life. I was literally on the edge of my seat as Neymar rushed quickly and he finally kicked the ball.

All you could hear were my screams and everyone else. I watched the team celebrate and I felt so proud of neymar. He got what he wanted and I was happy for him.

I watched as Neymar soon looked around and then spotted me. He winked at me before going back to the game. The crowd settled down and the game began again.

It wasn't long until the game ended and I met Neymar in the back. I spotted him talking to David and I quickly ran to him. He spotted me in time and opened his arms.

I literally jumped into his arms and luckily he caught me.

"You got what you wanted!" I said all cheery and I heard him laugh.

"Of course I did. I felt like that ball was you and he was taking you away but I wasn't going to let him. He needed to know that you didn't belong to him at all. Did that make sense?" He chuckled at the end and I nodded laughing.

"Yes it did in a way but anyways how about we go celebrate tonight?" I asked him as he out me down.

"Yes, I was going to ask you this anyways but do you mind if Davi comes?" He questioned me.

"Not at all. Where are we going though?" I asked him.

"Some local restaurant." He told me and I nodded.

"They are dropping him off at my place at 7 and its five so I'll drop you off at your place and then pick you up?" He suggested and i nodded.

"I'm going to go dress quickly in the locker room." He told me and I nodded. I sat down on the bench and waited for Neymar.

It didn't take long for Neymar to come out and we headed out of the stadium. On our way out I spotted James talking with David. I just kept walking forward and soon enough I was in Neymar's car heading out.

"We only have less than two weeks together." Neymar said a bit upset.

"Yeah, I start school a week after I arrive. You should come visit." I told him and he shrugged.

"I have to go to Spain the week right after so it's going to be hard." He told me and I just nodded understanding.

"I'll see if I can go with you the week you leave and then I'll take a flight from there to Spain." He said and I nodded.

"I'll have to take davi with me though since he's going to be in Spain with me for a while." He told me.

"I don't mind." I told him and he nodded.

"OMG WE CAN GO TO THIS AMAZING BEACH I LOVE BACK HOME!" I said all excited and he started to laugh.

"Of course babe.You can show us around just like I show you around here." Neymar said and I nodded happy.

It was silent for a bit.

"I regret not believing you that day we broke up. If I listened to you that day you probably would have stayed here still and we could have been so happy. I regret it so much because we could have been so happy." He said out of nowhere and I looked at him.

"That doesn't matter anymore. We're together now and that's the past now." I told him serious and he smiled at me.

"Yeah you're right." He told me.

"When am I not right?" I said joking and soon we reached the hotel.

I gave him a quick kiss before going back into my hotel.

I couldn't wait to just go or with him and davi.