chapter thirty

Updating cause I haven't in a long time .

[ s a b r i n a ]

"Are you going to the game?" I asked Milett as I got ready. I shoved Neymar's jersey into my bag and waited for Neymar to pick me up.

"Yeah, Thiago is picking me up soon." She informed me and I nodded.

"I have to go soon so I should head down in a couple minutes." I said as I checked the clock.

"Have fun with Bruna." She wished me luck. I checked myself in the mirror. I had a pair of denim high waisted shorts with a regular white t-shirt with some design on it. I put my hair into a bun.

I checked my phone and i decided to head down to the lobby. I headed down the stairs and waited in the front.

It wasn't long until Neymar showed up waiting for me. I walked over to his car and sat down in the front.

He frowned immediately, "why aren't you wearing my jersey?"

"I'm talking to Bruna first and I don't think she'll want to see me in your jersey." I informed him and he just simply nodded.

"Anyways, stick by my side after you talk to her because James is going to be there." He told me and I just nodded.

"I can handle him myself besides don't worry." I reassured him and he nodded unsure of what he was doing.

The rest of the car ride was silent. Neymar held my hand as we approached the stadium. I was a bit nervous to talk to Bruna about everything.

Neymar parked his car and we headed out to the stadium. I walked beside him as he entered through the back door where the players went in by.

"Anyways, text me when you're done talking to her." Neymar told me as he headed into the boys locker room.

I nodded and i headed to where Bruna said she would meet me. I spotted her dram a far and I took a long deep breath before approaching her.

"UHM hey." She smiled softly and I faked a small smile.

"Before you say anything I want to tell you I'm deeply sorry. I told you I wasn't into him but I didn't realize I still had feelings for him in a way. I told neymar if you weren't fine with him and me being together then I'll leave." I said quickly and she watched me carefully.

"Relax. I wanted to tell you that I don't mind you two being together. The first day you two saw each other at the baby shower it was like something hit him. I know he still loves you and you still love him. It's obvious and i knew I wouldn't last with him anyways. I don't want to ruin your happiness at all. I'm honestly fine now and it doesn't bother me." She said and I was a bit surprised. I thought she was honestly going to slap me.

"Thank you." I managed to speak and I hugged her out of no where. I was a bit surprised I did it but she didnt mind.

"Now, I have to go but I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship." She told me.

"Don't worry, it won't." I said and she smiled before leaving. I headed quickly to the bathroom and I quickly changed into Neymar's jersey that he gave me before. I then let my hair out of its bun and kept it in a ponytail.

I headed out and I waited outside the locker room neymar was in.

"Sabrina?" A voice called out to me and I turned around to spot James.

And I thought my day was going good for once. He looked a bit surprised to see me but I just turned around.

"I don't even get a hi?" He kept talking but I didn't reply with anything.

"I'm truly sorry but c'mon it was like months ago and you're back with neymar." He kept on going and I sighed.

"Ignoring me isn't going to solve anything." He stated and I turned around annoyed.

"You're the reason I left and was unhappy for a while. You're the reason I broke up with neymar basically and now I'm fine with him. I was about to tell him some great news and I'm not trying to have you ruin it. So now please leave me alone." I snapped and he looked a bit shocked that i snapped at him.

"I'm trying to apologize." He said but before I can reply neymar came out. I let out a sigh of relief but immediately neymar's eyes landed on James.

"Leave my girl alone." Neymar said basically before grabbing my hand and heading to the line where some of Brazil's players were.

"Guess what." I said smiling at him as he stood in his spot.

"What?" He asked as he pulled me into him. His arms wrapped tightly around my waist and mines wrapped around his.

"Bruna told me that she doesn't care anymore. She said that's she is happy to see us together." I revealed the news to him and I could see a smile grow on his face.

"That's amazing!" He said happy as he hugged me.

"I know and now we can be together." I said and then I planted my lips onto his.

My hands wrapped around his neck and I pulled him closer to me. He slowly deepened the kiss as his hands went tighter around my waist.

"Woah guys," a voice spoke, "now is the time to keep things PG."

I pulled away and I spotted Maria. Today was the day she got to leave the hospital! David was beside her holding my son.

"Gabriel!" I squealed as I took him out his father arms.

"I thought you'll be home!" I told Maria.

"We just left the hospital and trust me I'm sore but I had to leave David and I wanted a family picture. It's the first game David is playing since Gabriel was born. I need a pic." She said.

I looked over to David, "I told her to wait to the next one but she was stubborn and obviously won." He sighed and i laughed.

I looked down to my baby and he was wearing a small David Luiz jersey and Maria was wearing her David Luiz shirt.

"Take my pic so I can go home and watch the game with my child." She told me while handing my her phone and taking my son.

I quickly took the pic and maria quickly said goodbye while going to the car.

"Who's taking her?"I asked.

"My mom." He answered and I nodded.

David went over to one of the players and I felt neymars hands pull me back into him.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and I looked up to him.

"I already thought I was but yes." I answered smiling.

"We are such relationship goals." Neymar said and I nodded.

Players were starting to come and get into their spots. Right across from us was James. Neymar just held me tighter once again.

"Babe, I'm going to head to my seat. I'll come over after." I told him.

"Alright," he fake pouted.

"Don't I get anything for good luck?" He said and I walked over slowly.

I kissed his right cheek and then said, "just like the first game I saw you play."

He smiled at the memory and I did too. I walked off to the seats I was going to sit at.

I was alone but I didn't care. I was happy at the moment and i just wanted to see my guy play.