chapter one; one month later.

authors note; since i have the first couple chapter done to this book actually and i feel mean for having you guys wait until mid spetember but i decided that i'll update this book every friday tho since taking chances is my main priority. love you guys and comment your opinions on this chapter and if you have any questions dont be afraid to ask or anything. aand vote please thank you

[ sabrina/joanna ]

It' seen one month since i left brazil and things were starting to actually go amazing for me. I still haven't talked to Maria or anyone from over there but she texted me at least once a day or so. I just really haven't had time to answer her but I was planning on talking to her sooner or later. I had to since she is my best friend.

I already started school but had to go from Monday to Thursday only. I was also working now in the local mall by here even thought my dad doesnt want me working for some reason. I didnt listen to him and I got myself a job. I wasn't going to have my dad take care of me for the rest of my life like he was planning on doing.

Only one thing surprised me about being back here and that was that I did finally manage to forget about Neymar and me. I didnt think it would happen but I had to get my mind off of him somehow. I wasn't planning on really getting into a relationship though. It just sorts happened and I got back with Audie a week ago.

No one but us knew about what was going on between us and we were going to keep it like that for a while. I was shocked myself when I got back with him and espiceally since i live with him too. I think it was the fact that I missed being in a relationship but I couldn't care anymore since I was really falling for him over again.

If neymar could have moved on so could I. I felt my phone buzz and it was a text from my friend Millett.

Millett; are you free rn joanna??

Me; mhm yes i am. meet me at applebee's ?

Millett; see you there hot stuff ;-) & you're only going there to see your boyfriend :-/

Me; damn right i am since he looks all fine in his uniform.

Millett; mhm sure he does ;-/

I laughed at the way we always joked around. I met Millett at work and she is literally the most dirty minded but sweetest girl you can ever meet. When i first saw her i thought she was one of those quiets shy girls but I was wrong. We were both moving boxes in the back and we bonded by making fun of our boss.

She was a really close friend of mine but not as close as Maria. Maria was still my best friend and she will forever be that. I also, started going back to being called my first name Joanna because I was starting over fresh from what I decided. I quickly grabbed my purse and put on a cardigan and headed outside. I grabbed the keys to my car on the way too.

I started the car and headed to Applebee's to meet up with Millett. I ended up telling her everything including neymar. I told her about everything and she was here to comfort me he nights i would cry. I turned on my radio and my favorite song came on. I swear i could listen to this song and it makes me the happiest girl.

"This is the part when I say I don't want ya

I'm stronger than I've been before

This is the part when I break free

'Cause I can't resist it no more,"

I sang along happily to Break Free by Ariana Grande. For some reason i felt like it related to me in a way. I parked my car next to Millett's since there was a parking spot next to her car. I headed out of my car and inside. I spotted Millett waiting for me and I decided to sneak up on her since she scared me the other day.