chapter thirty four

• sabrina •

The sudden ringing of my phone woke me up and I groaned as I checked who it was. It was Jessie calling and I just answered.

"Hello?" I said while letting out a small yawn.

"Hey sabrina. Are we still hanging out today?" He asked and I totally forgot about that.

"Uhm I have no clue because I told my best friend I'll help her out with her baby." I told him.

"I totally understand. We can hang out later or so." He suggested and I just agreed before laying back in bed. I checked the time and it was 11 in the morning. I'm sure Maria already has breakfast.

I quickly got up and made my way to go find some clothes. I ended up putting on a pair is shorts with a tank top on. I then headed out to Maria's. I was only going to go see my godchild. Well, maria too but mostly Gabriel.

I took a taxi there instead of just calling neymar or someone to drive me. I was still happy that he actually got me tickets to go see my fave band. I never been happier in my life.

I handed the taxi driver my money and got out of the taxi. Her place wasn't far but I still didn't like walking at all. I knocked on the door and maria opened it.

"You look so lovely." I said and she gave my a dirty look.

"Just shut up." She said before letting me in. I walk through the door and we went straight to the kitchen. In the corner was a small baby cradle where my Gabriel was fast asleep on.

We both walked over to it and admired my little boy.

"Where's David?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"He came home late at night and this morning when Gabriel woke up I tried to see if David could get him but he was asleep and wouldn't get up. So chances are he's upstairs still sleeping." She told me and I nodded.

"Well, I'm not doing anything today so I decided to help you out." I told her.

"Thanks so much." She told me while taking a seat.

"You go shower and change. You smell funny." I told her and she just nodded agreeing.

"I smell horrible."

"Also, take a nap or something cause you really need it." I told her and she walked over and hugged me.

"God I'm going to miss you when you leave." She said.

"I am too but either you can visit or I will." I told her and she nodded.

"At times I regret not moving back with you." She told me and I was surprised to hear her say that.

"Why?" I asked her.

"I have no one here who I can talk to and everyone is literally leaving to go play for a team. While I'm stuck here just with my Gabriel." She told me.

"What about David?" I asked her.

"I love him and don't get me wrong I love my son more than anything but David's leaving to Paris soon. I'm going to be here alone cause I can't travel all the way to Paris. My son doesn't have a passport even and he's not even a week old." She explained.

"How about we talk about this later?" I suggested and she nodded. Maria then headed off to go rest and shower while I watched Gabriel.

I grabbed some cereal and pulled my phone out.

Neymar // you awake babe?

Me// yeah I'm watching Gabriel while Maria rests for a while.