chapter five; baby shower.

[ joanna / sabrina ]

        "You look hot Joanna! Luckily, there are going to be hot boys there that are probably David's friends and they are going to be all over you!" Millett said as we both stared at each other in the mirror. I had my hair curled and Millett had her hair straight.

"I have a boyfriend for the hundreth time. How many times do I need to keep telling you that?" I groaned and she rolled her eyes at me.

"Well, he's an asshole at times so luckily you took a break from him." She said and I kind of agreed with her in a way but I wasnt going to tell her that.

"He's an asshole at times but still." I pointed out and she turned over to me and just kind of forced a smile.

"We all know he is an asshole and I have no clue why youre still with him espiceally since he is so well you know." She said and I just stood quiet because in a way she was right but Audie changed a little bit in a way.

"Can we drop the topic and start heading out?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Let's start going because that friend of yours is going to be here in a couple minutes." She pointed out and I nodded as we both headed down to meet up with Marcelo who is taking us to the baby shower.

"I wonder how surprised she is going to be when she sees you." Millett said and I was wondering the same thing.

"She will probably scream at me and then hug me to be honest. David told me that it be best to surprise her while she opens the gifts which is gonna be like at 5 since the baby shower started at 3. It ends at like 8 I think." I said and just shrughed.

"At least you got the gift. Did David get it?" She asked and I nodded. I payed David to get me the gift that I brought for Maria. I ended up getting her a lot of baby clothes since her baby was going to be a boy.

"There is Marcelo." I pointed to the familiar car and we both walked over and headed inside his car.

"What's cooking good lookings?" Marcelo said as we walked into his car.

"Eh nothing much. I'm just really nervous to see Maria and by the way do you know who else is going to be there?" I asked him.

"Yeah I know most people going." Marcelo answered me and I looked over to Millett.

"Who is going and just name everyone you know!" Millett said and I laughed a bit and gave a look to Marcelo for him to spill the names of eveyrone who is going to the baby shower.

"Uhm well this girl Hope, Oscar, Thiago, Jo, Hulk, Dani, Julio, Paulinho, Fred, uhm Neymar and his new girlfriend." Marcelo mumbled under his breath and I didnt look at him.

"Well, he will look at you and think hot damn Iet this one fine girl go." Millett said and the three of us bursted out laughing.

"Well, if he thinks that which I doubt by the way. I have a boyfriend that isnt an idiot like him." I said and Millett smirked at me.

"How is Maria?" I asked Marcelo and he laughed a bit.

"The pregnancy really gets to her. I went out to lunch with them the other day and she got mad at David and threw her spoon at him. Also, I was at the baby shower earlier helping David with some stuff and I said something that got her mad and she threw her shoe at me. Also, she gets really emotional and starts crying at the randomest times." Marcelo said and I bursted out laughing.

"I cant wait for her reaction when she sees me." I said.

"She will probablty throw her shoe at David for not telling her." Marcelo said and I agreed with him.