chapter eleven; surprise sabrina.

[ sabrina/ joanna]

        "When was the last time you talked to your douche?" Millett asked me while throwing herself next to me on the bed. I laid down and I shurghed my shoulders.

"Probably like a three days ago." I answered her and she just nodded. I continued on playing some game on my iPad that we both were getting so addicted to. I had one of those feelings that something was going to happen soon enough but  i didnt know what.

I have been here a week and like two days and the last time I talked to Audie he said "I'll call you back in like an hour or so,"

He never ever did call me back so I just let it go for a while but if he didnt call me back soon i was going to ask Jace what Audie has been up to.

"Lets do something tonight." I suggested and Millett thought for a couple of seconds before responding.

"Like what do you want to do?" She asked me and I shrughed my shoulders.

"We can go shopping if you want?" I asked and she just nodded and we both went to get ready.

I went to take a quick shower since I was in sweats and a loose crop top. I put my phone on the side and it started to play music. I hummed along to Fireproof by One Direction since it was probably my favorite song at the moment.

Once, I was finished I walked off and quickly changed to my outfit. My hair was still wet and I put an anti frizz in it. I was wearing a regluar gray tee, a pair of denim short, and a plaid flannel. I walked out the room and saw Millett was ready.

I quickly put on my shoes and grabbed my purse. We both waked out of the room and headed to walk around the boardwalk where they were some shops. I felt a phone buzz in my pocket and it was a call from Maria. I answered it.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Maria asked but her tone was somewhat different?

"I'm just walking around with Millett, why?" I asked her.

"Where?" She asked me.

"By the hotel in the boardwalk of the beach." I answered and I head a voice in the background.

"Just curious bye." She hung up on me.

Thats a bit strange but I'll just let it go for now. I just continued to walk around with Millett and I wondered about how my brother was doing and my dad.

I spoke to my dad the other day and he is doing alright and Jace is just starting school again to be a doctor. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and I checked who it was.

Jace; what are you doing today

Me; nothing to be honest. just taking a walk and shopping a bit. have you talked to my boyfriend?

Jace; i was just with him like ten minutes ago but he left to work.

Me; do you know why he hasnt called me?

Jace; nope but do you want me to find out?

Me; yes please because if i call i seem to clingy and ill probably get into another fight with him if i just call so find out but dont tell him i wanted you to find out!

Jace; okay and dont worry he wouldnt be stupid to make another mistake.

                [ Maria ]

"You cant be serious Neymar." I said a bit surprised after hanging up on Sabrina. I was in a bit of shock but I was about to crush his heart.

"I am and I want to get back with her." He looked at me serious and I sighed.

"She has a boyfriend." David reminded him and Neymar shrughed at that.

"He treats her like garbage and I'm pretty sure he is probably cheating on her too. She deserves someone better. I'm not going to lose her this time and I'm determined to be with her once again." Neymar fought and I looked over to David.

"As much as you want to be with her. She is actually happy in a way with Audie. Dont get me wrong but I do hate that asshole but she has moved on." David told him.

"If she fell in love with me once well she can again. I have nothing to lose." Neymar said.

"Neymar, you have a girlfriend and she has a boyfriend. You cant just dump Bruna like that espiceally since Bruna really cares about you. You need to move on from Sabrina and let her be happy with Audie. Trust me when I say that you have to let her go. Havent you heard the expression if you love something let it go? And if it comes back you know it was yours ?" I asked him.

"No, and we all know Bruna was basically a rebound. She was just there when I needed basically. Arent you Sabrina's best friend? Dont you want the best for her? Why do you want her to be with an asshole like Audie? You're supossed to want the best for her." Neymar snapped a bit.

"I do want the best for her and right now Audie seems like it. He really does love her Neymar and he wants to be with her. Audie has changed from what I last spoken to Sabrina and Jace. Just please trust me on this." I begged Neymar but he wouldnt let it go.

"Didnt you hate him? If he loves her so much then why didnt he come with her to Brazil?!"He asked.

"I dont like Audie but I'm going to have to deal with him since he is my best friends boyfriend." I told him and he shook his head in disapointment at me.

"I cant believe you two think that Audie is good for Sabrina." Neymar looked at David and I.

"Well youre going to have to get used to it." I said a bit angrily.

"Why is that?" Neymar asked and this was the moment that I probably broke his tiny little heart.

"Audie is coming to Brazil in a couple days and is planning on proposing to Sabrina."

authors note;

updated today because i finished editing this chapter and after a long day i updated. i still havent seen the maze runner and i been waiting months for it literally. like i brought the book and read it and now i need to go see it but stuck babysitting and today was a long day for my family. but im going to dedicate this chapter to my cousin who just passed away. he was found this morning dead and now heaven recieved another angel. r.i.p angel.

what you guys think of this chapter :-)