chapter fourteen; eh.

authors note; this update is so not edited and yeah it is going to be crappyyyyy.

[ sabrina ]

        "Audie?" I stood there in shock as my boyfriend was standing there with two luggages. I couldnt process anything that was happening. Neymar was still behind me in shock but not as much as I was.

"Babe." He smiled and he opened his arms up. I walked up to him quickly and wrapped my small arms around him.

"I missed you." I smiled and he crashed his lips onto mine. His hands wrapped around me tighter and I smiled. I did care about him a lot but like always something was in the way.

"I missed you too babe. While you were gone it was painful to be without you. I took off two weeks of work to be here with you." Audie said and then he looked at me then to Neymar.

"Why is he here?" Audie asked while stepping in front of me.

"Neymar leave." I begged and he looked at me with a sad expression and left.

A part of me was really guilty but I was somewhat glad that he left without putting up a fight. I closed the door and Audie smiled at me.

"I missed you so much." I ran into his arms once again and I was happy.

"I did too. Tomorrow I have something special planned for the both of us." Audie smirked and I got a bit curious.

"What are we going to do tomorrow?" I asked him.

"It is a surprise." I sighed at his response and we both laid down on my bed.

"Who picked you up at the airport?" I questioned him.

"Millett, Maria, and her boyfriend. it was the most awkward car ride since the only one who somewhat likes me is Millett. Maria completely hates me."

"She does but she is going to learn to deal with you. Where is Maria?" I asked him.

"She told me she was going on some date with some guy." He shrughed and I wondered who she would be going on a date with.

"Anyways, why was Neymar here?" He asked me and I shrughed my shoulders. I didnt want him to start a problem at the moment. I did not want that at all. Everything thats going on between Neymar and me. I didnt need Audie getting between it.

"He was telling me something that I barely care about," I lied, "Anyways, I havent seen you for a while so let's not focus on him." I told him.

My life is full of so much problems.

        neymar p.o.v

I gripped the steering while harder as I drove into my driveway. I felt angerness building up inside of me and it was taking over me. I stormed out of my car into my home. I threw myself on the sofa and pulled my phone out.

david; where are you?

maria; im so sorry about audie

bruna; hey babe. call me when you can?

I decided to answer to David.

me; im home.

david; want me to come over? just me tho.

me; yeah. come over if you want.

david; ill be there in twenty.

I was kind of fine with only david coming. It was easier to deal with him then Maria. I would get into a whole argument with her and it would turn out into a huge disaster. I was not in the mood for that. Even if she was like a sister to me.

I had a feeling that Audie was hiding something from Sabrina and I will figure it out. I am determined too. I love her and I know she loves me back even if she is afraid to admit it to me.

I am going to win her back eventually and I can't let her marry him. I turned on the television and started to watch whatever was on the tv right now. I felt my phone buzz and I checked who it was.

bruna; why are you not responding.

I sighed and I knew I had to eventually respond soon.

me; sorry i havent had my phone on me really. and i been held up with some things. how is america?

I then threw my phone on the other side of the sofa not caring about anything else. In then heard the doorbell. I quickly ran to the door and David walked inside. I threw myself on the sofa once again and he did to.

"So how did it go with Sabrina?" David asked right away.

"Awful, I thought I actually had the chance but Audie walked in right away. I feel like he is hiding something." I said to him.

"Oh he defintely is." David said and I gave him a confused look.

"I know he is but I need to know what it is." I said a bit angrily and he just smirked. "Why are you looking at me like that? What do you know because I want to know!" I told him a bit too demanding.

"Well, since my girlfriend is a pretty smart person and since she never liked Audie. She knew that he had to have somethig up. So she decided to do some 'research'  and she found out from some of her old friends back in California that he quit his job and went partying every single night after she left." David smirked.

" And ..?" I continued.

"Well she found out that he quit from one of his old co-workers and the partying from Jace. Also, she found out one important thing from one of her old close friends Vanessa that Audie has been cheating on Sabrina." David told me and my eyes widened.

"REALLY?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yes! Her friend Vanessa actually went to at least three parties that he also was at. Vanessa didnt know he was still with Sabrina so she was also surprised to hear that. Now we know that he was up to something." David informed me.

"If he cheated on her then why is he going to marry her?" I asked him a bit confused.

"Isnt it obvious?" He said a bit surprised.

"No it is not." I told him.

"You are so stupid and he wants to marry her somewhat you can say."

"Wait im confused?" I said.

"He is only proposing to her only because he isnt stupid knowing that by the end of this trip you two will get back together. This be easier if Maria explained." He said.

"Alright, but he cheated on her! I need to go tell her this." I said getting up.

"No. Maria is planning on telling her before he proposes to her tomorrow." David told me.

"She will dump him quickly." I smiled happily.

"We never know." David sighed.

authors note; well i changed the name of the book to love me harder. also, whats up guys?! im really bored so someone pm me. also, ask questions because im planning on doing a Q & A probably next or the one after. so ask questions below or on this line. have a nice night guys.