Hello!

Hello and welcome readers.

If everything went according to plan, then Hiraeth is either completed or almost done. If it didn't go according to plan, oh well, that's life I guess. (Things did not go according to plan, as you can tell.)

Anyways, feel free to skip this note, I just like putting this at the beginning of books to put information out there.

So, this is a Hawks X Reader inspired by the song Burnt Out by Leanna Firestone, and slightly inspired by a mha tiktok I watched a while back. But mainly the song.

In this story, Y/n leaves a toxic relationship with Dabi and meets Hawks in the rain.

This story also moves kinda fast at the beginning, but then kinda gets really slow, so bear with me while I write it. I'm still trying to get my life together at the same time, and trying to figure out where I want to go with Hiraeth.

There is cursing, and maybe some other stuff, but I can't think of anything off the top of my head right now.

Also, this story will involve singing from Y/n, so if you have a bad singing voice just pretend for the sake of the story that you are a god at singing.

Still feel free to comment about it, though since I love reading the comments.

There is a playlist below, but I suck at making those so we'll see how this goes. If there's an E next to it, it's explicit.

So enjoy!

-CrazyChaoticIzzy

Playlist/Songs Included?

Burnt Out by Leanna Firestone (E)
IDK You Yet by Alexander 23
Love Like You by Rebecca Sugar
Heather by Conan Gray
Si Una Vez by Selena
Till Forever Falls Apart by Ashe, FINNEAS (E)
Say You Won't Let Go by James Arthur
Intertwined by Reinaeiry, Annapantsu
I Hear a Symphony by Cody Fry
Dandelions by Ruth B.