Chapter 30: Help

"Where's Toga?" I asked, walking into the bar. Handy man was sitting in his usual brooding bar stool, seemingly deep in thought.

He turned his head at the sound of my voice. "Why the fuck are you always here, Y/n?"

"Because my bestie's here, duh," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Upstairs," Tomura said, deciding not to question my motives any further. He knows I'm always up to weird shit with Toga, and I seriously think he believes we're in some cult or something.

I nodded, giving him a quick thumbs up that went unnoticed and started walking up the stairs. Only to bump into the one and only Toga.

"Oh, hi, Y/n . . ." She trailed off, her eyes wandering to the dark spots on my neck, which I immediately tried covering with my hand. "Oh my god, are those hickies?!"

You know, sometimes I want to end everyone's life because of how annoyingly loud they are.

"Uhm, no?" I replied in a questioning tone. I nervously chuckled, hoping against the odds that she believed me.

The odds are not in my favor today.

"They totally are!" she exclaimed, continuing to grab my hand and drag me into the stool next to Shiggy. "Who gave them to you? Was it Hawks? Ooooh, or some new guy?"

"Okay, calm the fuck down," I said, making a downwards motion with my hands. I could tell Shigaraki was trying his best to look like he wasn't eavesdropping, but I could 100% tell he was. "So here's the thing, I kinda had sex with Hawks last night—"

"What?!" the two exclaimed at the same time. Shigaraki continued to explain how that was a bad decision and how I need better influences in my life (mind you, this is coming from a villain), while Toga went in about how great that was.

"Jesus, can't a girl finish venting her problems before she gets commentary?" I asked.

Toga seated herself in the bar stool to my left, leaning her elbow on the counter and looking at me, interested in what I had to say.

Hell, even Handjob is interested. He took his father off his face to hear this.

"Anyways," I started, seeing as I had their undivided attention, "Hawks and I had sex, yes, but he still has a girlfriend."

Toga gasped and Shiggy let out a sound of defeat.

Is my life actually that interesting.

It was silent between the three of us for a minute or two while Toga and Tomura processed this information. When they did, Toga asked, "So how was it?"

I deadpanned.

"Toga, I just assisted a pro-hero cheat on his bomb ass girlfriend and you wanna know how the sex was?"

She nodded. "Obviously. Oh, and how big was he?"

"That's relevant because?"

"Because it just is. What I say in this department goes."

I facepalmed. "Toga, I came over for advice, not to talk about the sex I had last night."

"Fine, fine." Toga stared at one of the liquor bottles on the shelf behind the counter, lost in thought. "I guess just see how he actually feels about everything."

"I say leave his ass," Shiggy said. He put the hand back on his face, adjusting it so it wouldn't fall off. "He doesn't deserve your ass if he uses you to cheat."

"This is why my besties are villains," I said.

~~

This is a crappy filler chapter, Im sorry

It'll probably get better from here since Im kinda getting back into the groove of writing. Plus, we're getting to a part I have planned out more.