Chapter 11: Hey Bestie!!!!

Arriving at the bar I used to live in immediately made me regret every decision I've made that lead up to this point.

Why must I come back?

Oh yeah.

Instruments are expensive as fuck and Dabi's hiding two.

I internally groaned as I came to a stop in front of the bar. I debated for a solid two minutes whether or not I should get out of the car.

I decided that I needed to because, again, instruments are really expensive and Dabi has two hidden here.

I got out of the car as slowly as possible, postponing my visit for as long as possible.

It wasn't long until I was actually in front of the bar's door.

I took a deep breath, lifting my hand to knock.

Not even after my second knock, the door bust open and out came Toga, clinging on to me.

"Bestie, you're back!!!!" she exclaimed, trapping me in a tight hug.

Honestly, Toga gives the best hugs, I will fight you if you think otherwise. Going over a year without one of her hugs has been depressing, and honestly I feel like I just need a hug from a friend after the whole thing with Netami.

"Bestie, I'm back!!!" I exclaimed, returning the hug.

"It's so sad, though," Toga started. "You're only gonna be here for a few hours at most and that's just to pick your stuff and go away again."

"I know," I said, genuinely sad that I couldn't spend a lot of time with my best friend. "I want to take you with me to the place I'm staying at, but my roommate would probably freak out."

Toga pulled away, still keeping her arms around my waist. "It's okay, though! We'll just have to spill all the tea while you're here. Now come on!"

She excitedly grabbed my hands and dragged me into the bar, leading me to the main bar place.

"Shiggy, looking crusty as ever, I see," I commented, seeing Tomura sitting in one of the bar stools.

I heard him groan and imagined him rolling his eyes. Not like I can see his face cause that fucking hand is in the way.

"Always great to see you, Y/n," he said, taking a drink of whatever he was drinking. I could only assume he averted his gaze to look at Toga and I because he groaned louder, knocking his head on the counter. "Don't tell me you two are gonna be together this whole time."

"No, Shiggy, because I came here to fuck Twice," I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes. "Even better, I wanted to get back with my toxic ass ex. Bitch, obviously I'm here to talk with Toga."

"Speaking of, Dabi's upstairs sulking about something," Twice said from his spot at a table.

When the fuck did he get there?

"Great . . ." I said through gritted teeth. I sighed. "Kurogiri, can you make me a drink or something? I won't be able to deal with Dabi's ass while completely sober."

"Of course, L/n. Anything in specific?" Kurogiri asked, grabbing a cup from . . . somewhere.

"If you could make an old fashioned, that'd be great," I responded, smiling slightly.

Toga seemed to catch on to something because she said, "Y/n, you never liked drinking old fashioned's." Her statement was followed by a dramatic gasp. "Oh my god did you meet someone! Who is it! Is it the person who gave you this jacket! Wait . . . I know this coat-"