Chapter 34: Till Forever Falls Apart

So this chapter is gonna be set up a little differently. It's going to go into all italics towards the end. So basically non italics are normal from Yn's POV, italics are the news report/podcast thing.

Two and a Half Years Later

~~

It was my first official concert. I hadn't put out any albums, but was planning on just combining some of the the first songs I had written and calling that hot mess Love Story.

I really want to get the hell out of here because it's super late and I'm getting really tired. But I can't because I have one more surprise song.

Why do I do all this extra work to myself?

Oh well. Too late to cancel now.

So now I'm standing, announcing one more song and sitting back at my piano. It was nice, the crowd was enjoying it, I even saw a few people lean over and whisper something to their neighbors.

And then Keigo fell out of the sky with a microphone.

Actually, he kinda gracefully swooped down, but I like the idea of his just falling.

I'm actually kinda scared because I've never heard Keigo sing before, so I guess we'll see?

He better not mess this shit up I swear to god-

"So this is it."

oH.

Damn, he's actually good.

I was not expecting this.

The crowd collectively gasped, continuing to go on into murmuring among each other and cheering. Keigo and I have been extremely secretive about our relationship, only letting a few select people know about it.

And of course, Keigo thought it would be a great idea to be twirling me around and shit while I was trying to sing.

There were a few mishaps, but I hoped they weren't noticeable.

It was fun, though. By the end of the song I was smiling uncontrollably as I held my hand up, showing off the engagement ring to the world. Keigo lifted me bridal style, spinning around a bit before stopping and kissing me.

~~

"Y/n's performance last night certainly ended with a surprise. Were you expecting that at all, Kara?"

"No, Craig, I wasn't. Both celebrities were leaving hints about their relationships, but never revealed anything about being together."

"News of their engagement has fans excited everywhere. Very few expected this, saying that they did, in fact, drop very subtle hints to their relationship. Everyone knew they were close friends, seeing as they always attended each other's gigs and events, but almost everyone missed the small intimate moments between the two in public."

"I spent almost all of last night searching the internet for events that involved these two looking for clues, and I definitely found them. It's one of those things that you only notice when you're searching for it."

"It certainly is. I'm almost certain when I say I'm not the only one that hopes these two have a happy and long marriage."

"Now let's welcome our bookworm friend, Anita Raps, to tell us about a new book she's read called Chronicles of Alta by Isabel D."

~~

NONFLSNCOHOEHFOSNVLVM

This book is coming to it's end. Next chapter will be the last one.

I almost don't wanna publish it.

ALSO

1K READS??????

VIANVKAIEHROANCKNCKHFJSFHJGHSLNVKD

THANK YOU