Chapter 29: So... a Thing Happened

Mistakes were definitely made.

And now I'm kinda stuck between regretting what I did, and having no regrets.

So basically, I woke up the next morning in Keigo's bed.

Naked.

Laying next to a naked Keigo.

Fuck.

Fuck fuck fuck.

I mean, don't get me wrong. Last night was amazing, and holy shit, but no.

No.

No.

No.

Why would I do that? Why would I let him do that? Why wouldn't I stop it? Literally what?

He has a girlfriend.

A bomb ass girlfriend that is literally an angel on earth.

How could I do this to her?

How could we do this to her?

Fuck, now I'm involved.

Well step one is to actually get out of his bed and get dressed. I'm just staring at the ceiling while I replay last night in my head.

Actually, getting out of his bed is way harder than I thought it'd be mainly because it's so comfortable. And it's warm, too.

But the soft and comfortable bed aside.

I slept with Keigo last night.

Ooooooooooooh my god.

I need to die, that's what needs to happen.

I sat up, deciding to take the first step in whatever plan I'm trying to accomplish.

Only to be brought back down on the bed.

"Hi," Keigo said in a husky voice.

This bitch really trying to make this harder, and for what.

"Don't hi me." I tore his arm off me, moving as far away from his as possible on the bed. "You can't just hi me after we had sex. You cant hi me after you cheat on your girlfriend."

He scrunched his face, like he was annoyed he forgot that teeny tiny detail.

"Shit," he muttered.

"Shit doesn't even begin to scratch the surface of what happened," I said, sitting up again. "And I did it too, and now I'm involved in this. Why would I let that happen? How could we do that to Hezā."

"I mean, you must've wanted it to some degree since you didn't stop it."

I don't know if he's onto me or trying to make a good argument.

If it's the former, then I need to diffuse any suspicion.

"You think I did it because I'm into you?" I scoffed. "Of course not, it was an in the moment thing."

I literally almost had to put a hand over my mouth to stop the words "to get in your pants" leaving my mouth.

I'm still a person with (somewhat shattered) morals, I am not going to say that.

"Just get up and put some pants on or something," I said, putting my legs over the side of the bed and wrapping the blanket around me.

"What does it matter? We've seen each other naked now."

"It matters because I want to save any shred of dignity I have left," I responded, standing up and walking towards the door. I put a hand next to my eyes to act as a shield kind of thing to eleventh me from seeing Keigo. "We never speak of this."

And I got out of that apartment faster than the fucking Flash.

Obviously, I put clothes on—which was somewhat difficult seeing as I'm incredibly sore.

Oh my god oh my god oh my god.

I had sex with Keigo.

My best friend.

Number two.

Hezā's boyfriend.

I definitely fucked the fuck up.

And where better to go for my problems than the League of Love Advisors?