17. The Truth Will Tell (ENG)

"yes peng, I know who she is... we were friends from when we were young. I have to admit I had feelings for her before I met my wife now but we realized that we couldn't be together so I unwillingly left her. when I was in london, i heard the news that her husband had died and i quickly left everything and went back to bangkok to see her immediately. i helped her to escape from the police and find her a new place to live"

Singto was taken aback by what Mr Sangpotirat had just said "So that man is you?" the young man clenched his fists so tightly that his knuckles were almost white

"Yes, I helped your mother escape, and in return your mother helped me take care of our corporate tax evasion." Sangpotirat's old man's body fell to the floor, kneel to the young man in front of him. His face was wet from the constant stream of tears. both hands held the young man's legs and continued to kneel to beg "Singto!! if you want to kill me, kill me now! but I swear to you it wasn't me who killed your mother! The years I spent my life for your mother, I was the first to find your mother even I can't do anything for her when she breathed her last in my lap. I can't hold my own words to always protect her. I'm sorry Singto, I'm sorry"

the young man seemed to want to kick the old man who was prostrating begging at his feet. everything that came out of the old man's mouth was like nails being driven through his body. he didn't know what to do at this point. only tears and extreme pain he could feel right now.

"I swear, Singto! I didn't kill your mother! I found her for the first time and I just left her because I was too cowardly with myself. I'm sorry Singto, I should have saved your mother, I'm sorry!"

"I swear, I swear it wasn't me! Singto! I admit I found your mother for the first time, then I left your mother just like that when I heard the sound of a small child getting closer, I ran away after that. I wanted to visit your mother to ask how she was and give her money for helping me all this time. I swear, Singto ! isn't me!"

"I killed her!!"

a shaky scream broke up the argument.

big mistress sangpotirat stood not far from them crossing her arms.

Singto released his grip from the big lord sangpotirat, even the big lord sangpotirat's face couldn't believe the words that his wife had just said.

"I killed your mother, even I was surprised you suddenly appeared in front of my family"

"Honey, what do you mean? That's not true, right?"

"yes i killed her, why? you have to tell him the truth that pam is your daughter with her right?"

Singto's eyes widened, his head was throbbing violently "Pam? So Pam isn't she?"

"What did that bitch tell you? Because that bitch and that damn child made everything a mess!"

"so please tell me everything, all the truth" singto screams in frustration

"yes pam is my child with her, the reason your mother killed your father was your father knew all the truth, I don't know how he knew the truth. they had a big fight and even always tortured you and when your mother was pregnant with pam, your father always tortured her and even traumatized you until you had amnesia. , after your mother secretly gave birth to pam then she made a plan to take you away from that bastard man but she ended up killing him. your mother said someone helped her to escape and kill your father but your mother didn't say who it was . for years secretly I helped your mother to keep moving around, running away from the mysterious man who pretended to help her but I swear I didn't know who he was until then I found your mother lying covered in blood."

"Stop this drama right now!" a thunderous scream rang out from the other end of the kitchen "please stop all this"

singto looked sadly at the young man who was crying loudly who was standing at the end of the kitchen with his ears covered with his hands

The Bone Breaker And His Lover (Eng Sub X indo Sub) Complete!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें