12. You look so hot while working (Eng)

The young man entered a cafe with emotion that peaked, both his hands clenched, his eyes locked in one direction with a look full of lightning.

How he was not angry, almost all the visitors at the coffee shop were a woman and all of their thirsty gaze led to a handsome man who was busy making coffee.

"Wow, it turns out Singto's cafe is good too," said the middle-aged woman next to him.

"Mom, find a seat yourself! I have important business"

His mother who did not understand anything immediately chose one of the seats by the window, while the sweet teenager who was still using the school uniform stepped very hastily towards a young man who was giving coffee cups to 2 female people by showing his charming smile.

"It's enough phi !!!! You're really dangerous for my heart" he said furiously holding back his emotions

"Krist-"

The handsome young man's words were cut off when his lover pulled his collar to unite their lips, he crushed they're lips then slipped his tongue into his lover's oral cavity. Singto can only accept a wild kiss that is full of surprise from his lover in confusion.

All visitors to the coffee shop immediately turned their eyes to the two men who were making out in front of them surprisingly. Even krist's mother could only massage her temples to see what her youngest son had just done.

The kiss creeped up to the neck of the tan skinned young man, Krist licked, sipped and bit the neck skin to cause spotting.

"You are mine" said krist firmly.

Singto knew that his lover was jealous of him while he only stroked his lover head.

"Are you jealous?" Ask Singto to the sweet teenager who is pouting his lips

"Nah, I just don't like the bitches staring at my lover," he said, folding his hands together.

"If you don't like it why give me a hickey?" Singto pointed to his neck with purplish patches.

"I give you a mark so you won't be naughty anymore" krist gives a teasing wink to his lover "1 Americano and 1 macchiato for mom"

"Your mother is here?" Asked Singto surprised

Krist pointed at the middle-aged woman who was sitting by the window while massaging her temples.

"You are crazy!" Said Singto, remembering what his lover did just now.

"You made your favorite kitten go crazy"

.

Singto put 2 glasses in front of his lover and prospective in-laws carefully and then sat next to his lover.

"He often do that to you?" Asked the middle aged woman opening the conversation

"That's not much, mom! Phi sing once gave me a vibrator" said Krist relaxed while drinking his ice American.

The middle-aged woman held her chest to hear her son's words just now, she might die quickly because of her youngest child.

"Um auntie, who are you here with?" Ask Singto tried to change the subject.

"With the driver, Auntie has business in Bangkok and picks up kit to sees your cafe," the woman said gracefully.

"Thank you for coming, auntie"

"You're welcome! You're very nice, there are many visitors, the coffee also taste so good" said the middle-aged woman.

"I'm trying to build a life from the start, because I like coffee why not build my own coffee shop"