13. Happy Birthday, Baby (Eng)

Special chapter to celebrate my beloved singto's birthday 🤗

.

"Are you sure? I mean what is your plan this will work?"

"Sure! What else does he like most about me besides sex?"

"Aww, Krist! You are good at cooking, why don't you make a fancy food a la restaurant for him instead of this? Don't you do it often?"

"I want something different, something special, something that makes him orgasm just by looking"

The two teenagers argued in front of a tall building that read 'Rad dance.Co'. the short teenager still hesitated with his best friend's idea, which made him almost discourage him if his friend didn't drag him into the building.

"Hi, can I meet one of the trainers here?" Asked the sweet teenagers to the receptionist.

The blonde-haired woman stared in surprise at the two teenagers in front of her who were still wearing high school uniforms suddenly asking to meet with the coach here.

"I have money!" Krist assured the receptionist because he felt that the blonde-haired woman was staring at him like she was mocking him.

"Okay, wait a minute" the receptionist immediately contacted someone

"Krist, are you sure?." The short teenager had a bad feeling since they came to this building

"You also have to come in! Who knows phi off also likes it"

"Ehm," the blonde-haired woman cleared her throat to cut the debate between two teenagers in front of her "what class do you want?"

"Burlesque !!!" Answer krist enthusiastically.

While gun could only pat his forehead and the receptionist looked at the two teenagers in front of her full of question marks.

.

Singto just closed his café before he ride his motorcycle suddenly his cellphone rang and he was surprised by the message his lover had just sent.

From: KITty Cat 😺

7pm

Knocked the door first before entering

Love you, muach 😘

He read the message once again, because he had often entered the apartment of his lover, usually he just rushed in whenever he wanted to but whether the wind did he tell him to come at certain hours like this?

.

Singto took off his helmet and put it on the motorbike seat and then entered the apartment building, entered the elevator to the floor of krist apartment.

According to instructions given by krist, the handsome man knocked on the door several times until a strange boy opened the door for him.

"Who are you?" Asked singto was suspicious

"I'm gun, krist best friend! Now wear this and close your own eyes because you turned out to be very tall" gun handed a handkerchief to Singto and the handsome man immediately closed his eyes using the cloth.

"Are you sure it's strong enough?" asked gun once more to make sure.

"Already, I can't even see anything"

"Okay, I believe in you" gun led Singto to Krist's bedroom and told the handsome man to sit on the edge of the bed.

"What does this mean?" Asked Singto was full of suspicion once again. What plan is his lover doing right now?