06. When I'm With You (Eng)

It was a very bright Saturday morning for krist, because this morning he woke up with Singto who was still asleep next to him.

Krist played with the handsome man's hair, touched his pliant eyelashes, his sharp nose and his tempting red lips .

"He is very handsome," said krist in his heart

He immediately brushed off the blanket and then put on the boxer which was scattered on the floor whoever it was, he walked into the bathroom to brush his teeth. It seems clear that there are a lot of bruised around the neck to his chest but he feels that the marks are a small gift for him.

He then took a bath to cleanse his body of the remnants of their activities last night.

When he was choosing clothes to wear, suddenly a hand coiled around his waist then kissed his back neck to his back.

"Are you not tired, phi?"

"No, your body is like opium"

"Come on, phi! Let's continue later. I'll cook breakfast for you"

"Are you tired?"

"Of course! We play until dawn"

Singto laughed to see the sweet teen in front of him instantly blushing.

After they finish bathing together, Krist walks to his closet and takes clothes for Singto.

"Do you live alone here?" Asked Singto while drying his hair with a towel.

"My family moved to Chiang Mai, I will visit them every weekend," he then handed a t-shirt and shorts to Singto.

"Do you want to borrow my underwear, phi?" Ask krist in a teasing tone.

"May ... I'll take it home, if I miss you I'll smell it"

"Disgusting"

Singto laughed happily, isn't this a very good progress? a cruel singto can now be an amazing teaser?

.

"You! What did you buy?" Asked gun was astonished when krist returned carrying a basket full of colorful small boxes

"Oh this? Condoms ..." replied krist, taking a snack from the shop rack

"I mean there are lots of it" gun still dumbfounded with the contents of a basket bag that is almost filled with various types of condom boxes

"Oh, I just want to try various flavors and shapes of condoms. There are strawberry flavors, oranges, even I find chocolate flavor ... you know! I found the jagged one. Just imagine phi sing's big penis wrapped in that condom pushing in back and forth harder... faster... and rougly touch the wall of my rectum... oh fuck!"

Gun just shuddered in horror at his best friend's perverted face.

"You really became a sex maniac after meeting that man"

"Don't you do it every day too? Remember when we were still living together, you did it in the sink while I was still in bathub... Imagine Gun! I heard your moans and groans when I wanted to take a bath calmly ????? Hah ???"

Gun wanted to slap his friend's lips which was too blunt to tell about things that were very private in public even with a high tone of voice, the results of some people looking at them.

"Oh btw, what about my gift? Have you used it?" Ask krist

Gun sighed, remembering that when he opened the gift from krist, a pair of Japanese uniform cosplay clothes with a very mini skirt even had a wig and a lot of pack of condoms.