01. The First Encounter (Eng)

"ehh ... Ahhh ... Aw ..."

A moan and groan echoed in every corner of a narrow room where on a mattress, a pair of human were struggling to enjoy every beat and erotic movement they did.

Until finally the voices stopped after they felt they had reached the peak of each other's pleasure.

"As usual you are very good on the bed" said a woman who was wearing back her clothes to a man who was lighting a cigarette in the corner of his mouth.

"Your payment is in the drawer ..." the man said before returning to smoke his cigarette

"Yeah ... Yeah ... Damn it! I really want to stay here" said the girl while taking the money that had been prepared by the man.

"You're just a slut, your job already finish serving me ... Get away!" the man's facial expression was so frightening that the prostitute wanted to leave immediately from that place.

Kringg...

Shortly thereafter the cellphone belonging to the man who was on the nightstand began to ring. The handsome man then took his cellphone and read the name on the cellphone screen. Then a smile appeared in the corner of his mouth

"what? When? And where?" Only those words that were said from his mouth were still busy sucking his cigarette.

Understand the words of the interlocutor, then he hung up the phone, lit a cigarette in an ashtray on the table, and put on his clothes again.

The handsome man then took a leather jacket that hung on the door then put it on.

"let's the show begin ..."

.

A sweet young man just came out of a luxury car that was now parked in front of his school. He tidied his clothes and made sure that he was the one who had to be more striking than everyone in this school.

The girls stared at him as he began to walk into the school gate with arrogance.

"Oh God ... He's so handsome, how much more rich is it less than him? Kyaaa ..."

Various praises were heard from every mouth of every girl he passed. A small smile emanating from the corner of his mouth had made the girls suffer from a heart attack and might die on the spot.

"Krist perawat sangpotirat!"

A thin and short boy called him from behind, the sweet young man turned around to see his close friend who ran quite fast toward him.

"Oh Gun ... Good morning too ..." said the sweet young man greeting his close friend who was standing beside him now.

"hey ... where did you go to holiday yesterday?"

"Africa ... My dad wants to have lunch with a giraffe ... It's boring and what disgusts me is how smelled they are"

Krist again recalled his vacation in Africa with his parents. For him the holiday was the worst holiday, he did not like being exposed to the sun, the smell of animals, and everything for him was disgusting.

"You're still better than me... My mom told me to help her take care of grandparents in a nursing home, you just imagine how dirty they are" the hair on the gun's hands stood up to imagine what he had experienced.

Tringgg

The entrance bell rang in every corner of the school. All students ran to their respective classes but not with krist and gun, they were students in special classes. Class A students are the designations for special students in this school. A special class is provided at each class level for special students for the school