Special Chapter 1 (Eng)

"My name is Krist Perawat Sangpotirat, the youngest child of the Sangpotirat family. My family business empire has been prosperous since my grandfather's era and has increasingly become a super power since my father was in control.

I can get everything easily, just by flicking my fingers what I asked for. A little trouble because I easily have everything. I don't have many friends because my parents are always worried that friends will harm me considering there are lots of enemies of my father who want to drop him.

My friend is just Gun, I've known him since I was little. Gun had gotten gay after we entered high school and he also introduced his boyfriend who the son of a club businessman 10 years older than him.

I myself am not sure about talking about my sex. I'm still aroused if I see a woman with a big chest, but sometimes I'm also interested in certain men.

I never had intercourse by doing it.

I don't know, I'm also not interested.

Many girl tease me to sleep with them and we just end up with wet kisses after that I will go home and go to sleep.

Nothing attracted me until I met a mysterious man in a strange situation.

He is very handsome

Even though I could only see part of his face because it was covered in a helmet from the rearview mirror. His brown eyes look very sharp and shining.

I honestly just teased him if I would give him a hand job

Yes ... because I want to get away from there, but to be honest I can feel that he is half tense.

Hahahaha, the expression on his face was so funny when I held his still wrapped in his pants.

I was very interested, really very interested in him until I accidentally met him at the mall. His closed eyes enjoyed every steaming hot coffee, his sharp nose and firm jaws.

Oh God, even from the side he is very handsome.

Our eyes meet, brown eyes that look at me sharply like they are putting me in a place.

Singto, his name is singto ...

Finally I followed him, his motorcycle was parked not far from my car. I followed him to enter the slum area and a woman with minimal clothes had welcomed him with temptation.

he's normal, Krist! You have lost!

I grunt frustrated, There's no way I can have him.

What does it say if a man likes him? Will he feel disgusted with me?

Finally I returned, crying in silence in my room. It seemed impossible he would look at me.

Until I called my mom, I wanted to go home.

I hugged my mom, crying without me saying the cause. My mom just returned my arms tightly without saying anything.

For days I thought about how disgusting I was ...

Gay fool ...

For God's sake, I rang again when they said to me in the midst of many people.

Those people ..

those people looked at me with a look that would kill me. When I returned to remember how they looked at me in disgust to make the hair on my neck creep.

At that time I was still in junior high school, my father had a party to entertain his colleague who had just come from America while celebrating his birthday party. The party was quite large considering how many of my father's friends and business partners.

At the party I met him ...

My father's colleague has a teenager who may be 7 years older than me, he is very kind. His name is Sam, Sam with his blond hair, a sharp nose and eyes that are sea-colored.

Sam taught me many things, like playing chess, making cookies, to help me do the homework.

At that time, Sam lived in Bangkok for 2 years to continue his Masters degree.

At that moment, when I got close to him was the time when I knew that I was in love.

I fell in love with a man ...

I only express my feelings to gun, it hurts a lot when you catch the person you love being making love with a woman.

It's not wrong, Sam is entitled to fall in love. I'm just stupid!

At that time, my mom asked Sam to look after me because my whole family had to go suddenly to Chiang Mai. We play all day until night.

Sam asked me to sleep first because the time had signaled almost midnight. Finally I obeyed.

At that time, early in the morning I left the room because I was thirsty and as I walked towards the kitchen, I passed the room occupied by Sam and I heard a sigh and moans of a woman. I dare to open the door and peek.

I was really shocked, the woman was sitting on Sam's lap and moving her body up and down. I could clearly see the expression on Sam's face that he really enjoyed. The incident made my pants wet and my heart beat very fast.

Days after I saw that, I always get wet dreams. A dream where I was in the woman's position.

Finally the time when Sam finally returned home to America. Sam has a farewell party at a cafe. He invited many people including me and gun. We came together, and bravely at that moment I expressed love for him.

Do you know the answer?

Disgusting

 He said I was disgusting, then he jutted me until I fell down and he immediately poured a bottle of beer at me. All of his friends even say that I don't deserve life, gay, and other painful words.

I can only hold back my tears and anger, until Gun helps me and we leave.

Since then I have not believed in love, what is love?

Until I meet him again and again.

If I can, can I feel how warm love is?

Your touch, your laughter, and everything in you is truly amazing.

Even your kiss makes me addictive.

I don't care who you really are. As long as you're always by my side it's enough "

Krist closed his diary then looked at the man who was sleeping asleep quietly. He thought that he was very lucky there was someone who was able to accept who he was.

He then walked to lay himself beside the handsome young man who was still asleep and then hugged him tightly from behind

"What happened to you?" Asked Singto

Krist drowned his head on the burly back that smelled it strongly.

Singto then turned his body and hugged krist tightly

"Sleep, kitten"

Krist tightened his arms, looked at the person who was hugging him then kissed his lips lightly

"I love you so much" he whispered, then he closed his eyes and began to follow Singto to walk together to dreamland.

.

TBC

.

Special chapter because I'm happy! 💕