11. New Life With My Kitten (Eng)

Krist felt worried and anxious, his boyfriend had disappeared for 5 days and not even a single message or telephone from the handsome man. His concentration, such as being dispersed even by the chatter of his friends in a quite crowded class, seemed to be silent to him.

He had asked pam where his brother was, but the junior didn't know even he just left food for Pam then just left.

Every morning Singto will usually call him, asked him or send breakfast for him but recently like he disappeared into the air.

Where and what is he actually doing ?, thought the sweet man

"Are you okay?" Gun tapped his friend's shoulder from lying on the table

"Phi sing is lost" he replied wearily

"Huh? Then just make report to the police"

Krist shook his head then went back to sleep on the table again "you're crazy, never mind I want to sleep again"

Soon his cellphone in his pants pocket was ringing, frantically, he immediately took the cellphone hoping that his lover would call, but his hopes were immediately dashed when he saw the handphone screen.

"What's wrong, phi push? Your company went bankrupt?" Reply krist lazily

"Are you crazy? Why did you curse your own family company? Ah never mind! You haven't been home for a long time, are you dating your lover too much until you forget your family?" asked his brother from across the phone.

"Yeah, we're busy practicing sex positions!"

"Oh, what position do you like? I like doggy style! Oh God! What am I talking about with this stupid brother ???"

Krist chuckles, his brother is actually not a blunt person like himself. He is more like a closed person and rather shy. Only this time he heard his brother slip, at least managed to make his bad day a little better.

"Wow, you turned out to be wild with phi jooy" krist teased him.

"Shut up or I'm gonma tear your mouth! Go home after school! Lung Arook will pick you up"

"Okay boss!" Answer krist excited and close the telephone connection.

.

"Mom? Dad? Phi push?" Krist shouted for the whole house. Then he walked towards the living room, his father and mother were waiting for him there.

"Are you home? Here eat this apple"

Krist then hugged his mother tightly, he missed his mother's distinctive aroma.

"Why honey? Are you okay?" The middle aged woman stroked her youngest son's hair full of tenderness.

"Kit is fine, mom"

The middle-aged woman knew very well that her son was lying. He said fine but his face looked very gloomy.

"Kit ... um ... we need to talk" interrupted his father

Krist gets up from her arms then sits between his parents.

"Um so ..." The middle-aged man looked at his wife with doubts. "Um ... Did you do "that" safely?"

"What do you mean?" Ask krist frowned.

"Ehm so dad and mom did a little research about ... you know? Gay sex? And it turns out they did it with an anal hole ... Err"

Without them knowing, krist actually wants to laugh out loud now, his youngest child is secretly wilder than they know 😂

"Isn't that a little dirty?" Add his father