09. Our Date (Eng)

"Babe, seriously! What the fuck is this ? Oh fuck!"

The damn thing keeps vibrating, making krist unable to concentrate on his cooking. He kept trying to grab everything he could achieve.

Singto, on the other hand, continued to smile at his lover's aroused expression, sweat dripping on his forehead, his cheeks flushed and krist continued to close his eyes, hiss and moans kept coming out from his thin lips.

"Babe, For God's sake! This ... Ahh"

He saw the lower part of his body, his penis stand up and expanding even the pre-cum had begun to come out at the tip. He might even not be able to support his body anymore.

"Kitten, remember you have to finish your cooking" a smirk appeared on the corner of the handsome man's lips as he began to push the remote button in his hand.

"Babe, stop! Arghhhh" Krist shouted louder when it touched his sensitive point. One of his hands was trying to concentrate stirring the food while the other hand grabbed the edge of the table.

Smoke starts to billow on the cooking pan made by krist and at the same time he is no longer strong enough to not release it. He finally touched his manhood which was getting bigger but to prevent it.

"No touch, kitten!"

Finally, krist can only grab the edge of the counter and before long the thick liquid starts to come out very forcefully shooting towards the counter wall.

Krist can only try to regulate hia heavy breathing, his body feels very weak. He was no longer strong until finally his body sank down.

"Are you okay, kitten?" Ask singto worried

Krist can't answer, hia breath feels heavy to say something.

Singto finally approached his lover and then hugged him and kissed the top of his head many times. The expression on his face looked very panicked when he saw his lover who was so weak and helpless in his lap.

"I'm sorry! Really forgive me, forgive me, forgive me!"

The word sorry continued to come out from the handsome young man's lips, his face looked very anxious. He was really very scared now seeing his lover sitting down weakly until a puddle of water came out in the corner of his eye and finally dripped down his cheeks.

"Forgive me!"

"Nothing, babe" weakly, krist tried to calm his lover who looked very panicked by touching the handsome man's cheek gently.

.

"Beb, are you okay?"

Krist touched the man's hand in front of him, holding the hand then stroking it slowly. The handsome man suddenly became silent even only a few times spooning food into his mouth.

"I'm fine, babe! That was amazing!"

"But kitten, I hurt you! I'm sorry!"

Singto looked at his lover's face with full sadness, his face paled, remembering how weak krist was in his arms.

"I will never do it again!"

"No !!!" Krist raised his voice "I like it, beb! Really! It's very fun but I also want an addition with a wet kiss!" His warm hands touched both of Singto's cheeks, stroked them softly to calm his lover.

A smile finally appeared on the handsome man's lips. He was really lucky that his lover was very understanding with him. Even though in his heart he still cursed himself, he did this just as he did the same thing with someone who had ruined his life.