10. My Boyfriend's Family (Eng)

A pair of humans is releasing their passion together. Sighs and groans of pleasure were heard from both of them. The dominant continued to kiss his lover's neckline trying to stimulate him.

"Phi singto?"

A girl shouted for the oldest man after he was shocked to witness what was done by a pair of adams who were making out wildly in front of her.

The dominant one immediately stammered and took random clothes scattered while the cute man was just confused looking at his boyfriend who was panicking.

"Pam?" Singto's eyes glared at seeing who called him

"Pam? Who is Pam? Babe are you cheating?" The sweet man hit the chest of his lover and then removed the muscular body from before him.

"Phi Krist?" The girl was surprised that the man who was making out with the dominant one was someone she knew

"Nong Pam?" Krist still doesn't believe that his junior caught him making love with his boyfriend.

"Do you know Pam?" Asked Singto, surprised at his lover who still gaped in disbelief.

"She ... She's my junior, I help her with her study, and why do you know Pam?" Krist asked suspiciously

"She's my sister ..."

.

"Now explain to me what your relationship really is?" The girl looked at the two men in front of her while folding her hands. He still didn't trust his brother and the senior he most admired turned out to be in a relationship.

"We are dating, so please bless us" said krist confidently while his lover still looked nervous in front of his sister

"Okay so you two are dating?" Pam asked once again to make sure

Krist raised hia eyebrows as a sign of certainty.

"Pam, phi can explain" singto stood touching his sister's shoulder with a pleading look.

"I still don't think you are together and do it outside?"

"We-"

"We've done more than that before," krist interrupted casually

"Krist!" singto shouted frantically

"Come on, babe, you are often horny, just admit it"

Singto could only snort in annoyance while Pam sat herself not far from the two men holding his forehead, her head like she wanted to explode right now.

"Pam ..." Singto knelt before the girl and held both of his sister's hands tightly "phi can explain it"

"Phi ..." Pam looked at her brother who was still kneeling asking for mercy "Pam loves phi, but why phi krist?"

A ringing sound was heard, everyone in the house was looking for the origin of the ringing sound until the girl and the sweet man stared at one person with a sharp gaze.

"Babe, your cellphone sounds" said krist

Singto immediately took his cellphone and sighed irritably when he saw who was calling him.

"Pam, kitten! I came out for a while" said Singto, leaving to receive a telephone call.

In the living room there was only the younger sister and the lover. They sat face to face with their arms folded on their chest.

Pam took a breath and then took it out slowly. "I don't know if phi is ..." Pam said can't finish her sentence because she's afraid.

The ponytailed sweet girl still doesn't believe the most admired senior in her school turns out to like same-sex and the most she doesn't think it turns out that her senior is dating her own brother. Pam admitted that she had a feeling of her senior and she was quite disappointed to accept this fact.