03. You Will Be Mine (Eng)

Krist is the type of person who always has to get everything he wants right now, quite stubborn indeed but that's how he is. Especially something that attracted him and always disturbed his mind. Like the person in front of him now. This handsome man had penetrated his entire brain, a handsome, sweet-smelling man who immediately caught his attention from the first time they met.

"What are you doing here? Alone, right? What if I accompany you?"

The person he invited to talk to was just silent and still busy sipping his coffee.

Krist began to get frustrated, several times he asked him questions and the handsome man seemed to ignore him.

"uncle, want to continue that time? Want to use my hand, Mouth, or... ??" Krist points towards the bottom of his, making the handsome man choke.

"Hahahahaa ...so handsome if you are shocked ..." Christ laughed heartily when he saw the expression of the handsome man in front of him.

Singto was surprised by the behavior of teenagers before him. This child is the most strange child he has ever met. The first time they met the boy had dared to ride his favorite motorbike even bravely touching his private area.

"Ok ... what do you want now?" Singto asked patiently before he really lost control of his anger

"Oh ... I just want to introde myself because you look so hot... I'm Krist!" Krist extended his right hand to invite the person in front of him to shake hands to introduce himself

"Singto ... and I'm not interested in someone who has a dick like me" singto answered without caring about the cute man's helping hand

"I also have a hole, uncle want to see?" Bargain Christ casually

Singto could only snort annoyedly at the words of the person in front of him with bluntness.

"Come on, uncle! I'm just joking ... eh, uncle sounds like being called old, huh? How about phi? Phi singto? Ahh ... How about... daddy?"

Singto's patience was over, he was eager to go away from the presence of a strange, pervert kid who casually said all that with a smile on his face.

"Where are you going?" Ask Krist when Singto is ready to leave

"Go home !!! And don't call me daddy !!!!" Singto hissed irritably and finally left the cute teenager who was amused at him

Just a few steps away from the coffee shop, Singto remembered the cross necklace left in his jacket and then went back in and walked towards the cute teenager who was still staring at him with glowing eyes.

"Is this your necklace? I hope we won't meet again" said Singto while putting the cross necklace on the table in front of the christ. Then irritated immediately leaving the coffee shop.

"lets see, phi singto! You will be mine," said krist, making a sly smile.

.

Everyone said he was an outspoken person, for him he did not like to think many times. If he wants to say something he will immediately say it at that moment without thinking whether his words are true or false or even hurt others or not, he just doesn't care.

Like now, it's like a tradition of the Sangpotirat family to always gather together for dinner while talking about what activities or interesting things they are doing today.

Push, the oldest son of the sangpotirat family, usually dominates family conversations. Push now serves as executive director of several subsidiaries owned by Sangpotirat and usually he will talk a lot about business, the stock market or anything that is still related to the company making krist feel bored hearing it.