08. Visit His House (Eng)

"what's your favorite position?"
Gun immediately widened his eyes to hear krist's question

"For God's sake, krist! We're in the middle of a lesson!" Gun rebuked his fellow friend while whispering.

Tretttttt .....

Not long after the bell rang, krist immediately pulled his friend to one of the benches in the rather quiet corner of the park.

"Sit here!" Krist told gun to sit on one of the long benches then he sit on the other side.

"What did your question mean? What position do you mean?" Gun furrowed his eyebrows staring at his friend with a confused expression

"Of course sex positions!" Answer krist cheerfully

Once again gun's eyes widened, he became confused that his friend had become a sex maniac maybe even worse than himself.

Gun sighed then looked into his best friend's brown eyes.

"Doggy style! Because my body is quite small so I like that position, so it can go deeper"

"Hemmm doggy style! Looks like I have never tried it, I would rather be a weak party so until now missionary is still my favorite!"

"Then why do you suddenly ask for sex positions?"

A grin appeared at the corner of the thin lips. He felt amused by himself, in the middle of the lesson he even imagined he was making love with his boyfriend. Luckily his pants aren't wet.

For krisr, because his lover is everything, he seems to want to always treat Singto.

"It's okay, thank you for the advice I will buy a box of condoms for you. You have to try the jagged one, it feels really good"

"Have you tried it?" Asked gun, actually he's also curious and wants to try it too

"Already, a little painful at the beginning but over time really like in heaven"

.

"Boss, 2 days! Where are you?" Fiat asked the man who had just entered his room.

"Oh hi, phi sing" said Oajun, Fiat's lover

"Have you done anything?" Asked Singto, seeing the two men were busy wearing their clothes.

"3 rounds, phi sing!" Oajun answered enthusiastically and then got a pinch from Fiat

Fiat walked towards his computer desk and turned on the computer then typed something.

"Boss, do you want to take this job or not?" Fiat asked while handing over the paper he had just printed to Singto.

"No, it seems like I need to take a vacation first"

"Phi ... Looks like I smell something from you!" Oajun sniffed towards Singto "the smell of people falling in love!" Add Oajun while staring suspiciously

"Oh, that's the reason why you disappeared for 2 days?" Fiat folded his hands staring at his boss suspiciously because for a few days he was annoyed singto very difficult to contact.

"Never mind, you just continue the next round. I just want to take the key to my house," Singto then walked to the bedside beside the bed, opened the drawer and then took a key.

After that he just left the two people staring at each other with a smile that they knew the assassin was in love...

.

The red motorbike stopped in front of the gate of a school building, the owner took off his helmet and immediately got the attention of several people who passed him.