18. Happily Never Happen (END) ENG

Boston , Massachusetts , USA

"Phi push, congratulations on your graduation!!! finally my handsome brother officially becomes a professor" Krist handed a bouquet of roses to his brother

push spread his arms then krist greeted him with a warm hug, the man continued to kiss krist's head gently "ahhh i think we will graduate together"

krist let go of the hug "be patient phi push!!! less a year I will also graduate"

Push who was excited rubbed his beloved brother's head until his hair was messy making Krist frown "Look at this man who used to hate studying so much, he can easily enter Harvard"

krist smiled "aren't we both a genius? the difference is that you always stare at the book while I read it at a glance it has entered my brain"

"You don't know yourself" and they both laughed

"boys!!! let's take a photo together!!!" invite phi jom, the three people pose very closely with each other and look happy.

The sound of a telephone tone came from Krist's cellphone then he withdrew from the couple to receive a call

"So have you found it?"

Krist smiled hearing the words of people from other connections then he hung up the phone with a big smile.

he ran with a cheerful heart then hugged his brother tightly "phi push let's eat bbq!! i want to order turkey meat"

"hey where's the turkey on the bbq?""it doesn't matter what I want to eat a lot of meat"."Krist you look at your cellphone too much and smile to yourself? Do you have a boyfriend?" phi jom who keeps watching krist asks the man who has been showing a big smile on his face all day

"girlfriend? phi let's go phi forgot that i don't like women? only phi jom and mom that i like"

Jom and Push are silent hearing Krist's words, they don't know what kind of expression to make when Krist still cares about his mother.

"Yes, yes, I know, but what about the doctor yesterday?" let's change the topic

krist frowned "no no!!! rumors he's a playboy"

"but he's quite handsome" push puts a glass of beer in front of krist "krist don't live too much with past memories it's not good!"

"yes phi push, i know! but for now love matters like the last thing i hope for in my life"

"Is that true?" asked phi push in disbelief "you remember the first time you got here? you are like a dead person, me and let's even have to go back and forth to take you to a psychologist"

Let's reach out his hand then hold the young man who he considers as his own sister and caress him gently "Krist, phi is glad you are happy here, phi wants you to stay like this if you are ready love will come naturally"

Krist just smiled at Jom's words then asked the couple for permission to go to bed.

he sat on the bed while opening his cellphone gallery and then closed his eyes to catch his breath. he pressed a photo and a smile of relief came from his facial expression.

"Phi, do I have to keep living in the past? Is phi okay there? I... I don't know what to do. Phi, will happiness never happen between us?" tears kept rolling down his cheeks. Krist took a pillow and bit the pillow to muffle the sound of her crying that was getting louder.

Let's lean her back in front of the bedroom door, holding her husband's hand tightly. "Is this the right decision?"

push shook his head "I don't know"