07. Pillow Talk (Eng)

After they finished bathing, Krist and Singto came out with a towel wrapped around their waist. Krist pulled Singto to sit on the bed while he walked to take the hair dryer and plastic bag that he bought, put it on the nightstand near the bed then dried singto's hair.

"Condom?" Asked Singto, surprised when he glanced at the small box that was just put on the nightstand

Krist nodded, his face turned red.

"I think you like it when we play clean"

"This condom is special ..."

"Huh?" Singto raised his eyebrows did not understand the meaning of his lover

After finished, krist puts the blow dryer on the table and then bends slightly. His hands held his lover's cheeks and kissed the man's lips repeatedly until the kiss became a passionate moss. Krist pushed Singto to the bed then he took off the towel on his waist and sat on Singto's lap.

He kissed his lover again, their mouths opened so that their tongues danced to one another and hooked in the oral cavity. Satisfied with his lips, Krist kissed and swallowed Singto's earlobe with a small bite.

Singto groaned, he squeezed Krist's plump butt every time he groaned and enjoyed the temptations of his lover.

It seems like all the gay porn movies that are often seen by krist are useful too. The little teaser is truly an expert at stimulating and pampering his lover.

After being satisfied with the earlobe. Krist kissed Singto's neckline, gave a kiss, licked it and sucked the skin of the neck so strongly that the tan colored neck skin had purplish bruised. Krist did that every inch of Singto's neck almost full.

Satisfied and proud of the results of his work on the neck, Krist lowered the kiss towards the chest of his lover. He only realized that Singto had a lion tattoo on his right chest.

"Lion?" Ask krist curiously

"They called me a lion, kitten"

Krist likes his new call.

kitten ...

With a singto's heavy voice when calling him a kitten makes him more aroused.

Krist continues to kiss singto chest then kiss his brownish nipples, suck and bite a bit. One of his hands massaged and twisted on the other nipple.

All that prostitutes are like rubbish compared to a highly skilled krist who spoils him. Just by looking at his lips made him stirred, especially now that he is playing with his body. The touches given by krist were able to make Singto drift to heaven.

"Baby ... Suck it harder ... ahhh"

Singto continued to moan when krist mouth sipped on his nipples, occasionally he glanced at Singto's face which bit his lower lip and closed his eyes to moan in pleasure.

Only with the suction of the crystals on his nipples managed to make a single orgasm

"Oh God baby, you're so amazing" singto stroked Krist's hair giving praise to his lover.

The adolescent's sweet body was lowered slightly until hia face was faced with a big penis and tense belonging to his lover.

"My favorite" as he licked his upper lip

He held the penis with one of his hands, sorted from base to tip. The penis is pointed at his mouth. He licked the urinary hole with temptation until the saliva came down soaking the big penis that was standing upright.

Singto, who can't stand the temptation, grabs his lover's hair.

Then he puts the shaft of the penis into his mouth while sorting out the part that cannot enter with his hand. He moved his head up and down in rhythm with the movements of his hands.