Special Chapter Only For You (ENG)

I don't know since when I paid attention to that boy, let's go back since the first time we met. nothing special when we first met and my impression of him was just a skinny boy who was daydreaming all the time. push , my brother's friend introduced us both. he said that his brother became like this after a big event in their family, I don't understand what kind of big event he meant but I'm sure it had a big impact on him.

his name is krist, his name means follower of christ, a simple name for a 17 year old boy. we met at my brother's clinic, my brother is a psychologist and I just finished attending the clinical clerkship so my brother asked me to help him.

his condition is very bad, his body is thin and he almost didn't want to eat when he first came to America, he kept throwing up empty, his arms were full of cuts and his face looked very pale. he looks like an undead who is just waiting to die. not a single word he uttered during the consultation, no response only blank stares. many times my brother snorted in annoyance because he didn't seem to want to respond to every word my brother asked him.

my brother even looked like he was about to give up on this one patient until then my brother and push out of the room to discuss and left the two of us in the room. he just kept quiet and sat leaning his back on the sofa playing with his knuckles which were even injured.

God, what should I tell him? ask how he is? stupid! just look at him he doesn't look fine?

"I'm dominique, just call me dom" I started the conversation, fuck!! must sound really awkward

he didn't respond just glanced at me then went back to playing with his nails

"You want candy?"

he just shook his head while looking down which made me very frustrated. I hate people like this. people who are desperate with life? how bad is the problem that has befallen him that he is like a person who gives up on the situation? life does revolve sometimes we will experience bad things or good things but if we know how to deal with it, life will be fine.

"fuck!! listen!!! I don't know what happened to you, now you only have two choices do you want to live or die? if you want to live why are you torturing your body like this and if you want to die why don't you die earlier ?"

fuck fuck fuck dom what did you just say, your mouth can never be controlled. look at him now looking intently at you even looking at you like he is planning to kill you right now

"I do not know...."

huh? wait... he's talking right? I didn't hear wrong? so he can talk? I think he chose to become a hermit?

"I don't know what I want now"

what does the word mean? how can he not know what to do with his life? isn't that his own life? Then why did he let his life like this?? arghhhh he frustrates me so annoying!!

"It's your life, the choice is yours. You allowed your body to be eaten away by depression that continues like this so your choice now is to die a torturous death caused by yourself"

"Really? I didn't know that..."

he's really really annoying "don't know how? or are you just pretending not to know, you loser !! look!! now you're breathing right? Be thankful you can still breathe, when you came here you saw people lying weak with oxygen right ? they ask to live while you waste your life that means you are a loser"

he then smiled, huh? What is so funny ? not long after he laughed even laughed so loudly that made me frown. Is this kid really insane? Don, looks like should write him a letter of recommendation to a mental hospital.