Chapter 76

Hey there babies.
This chapter is emotional y'all.

*in this chapter there is a flashback of chapter 59*

- an author advice, read chapter 32 as well before reading this whole thing.

Enjoy the chapter.

————————————————

"I've always been in love with you." He said again with tears into his eyes now.

What is he even saying? He saw me only three or four times, how could he have fallen for me?

I can't even talk back to him.

I'm way too shocked.

With everything that has been happening and all the new information I've learnt I don't actually find this new information weird at all.

I mean what could be more shocking than Williams faking his love for me and the fact that I was just a fun game.

"from the moment my father found you in LA, he started to talk about you and I saw pictures of you. Then you came to Pullman and I've been watching you. Rosabella I've been doing nothing in my life but watch you" he finished and I can't understand what's going on.

I shake my head, refusing to believe what he's saying.

"I saw you first! I loved you first! You were supposed to be mine not his! He lied to you, I never did that. You must love me! Not him" he talked to me as if I'm a kid and he's explaining to me something that I need to understand.

I wanted to tell him that Williams saw me first actually, when I was a baby and he loved me first as well but I'm not sure if he ever loved me.

"I've been in love with you since I was a little boy! Do you know how hard it was to stay away from you all this time!!" he spoke with anger as if he was been torturing this whole entire time.

I can't really talk back to him.

"I didn't even lie Rosabella, I just didn't tell you who my father was and that's it." He tried and this actually made me laugh an irony laugh.

Is this his justification?

His statement made me angry

"si, Williams lied. He probably didn't even love me." I told him nodding and like a kid at Christmas night his eyes light up.

My next words made his happiness crash down and be placed by rage.

"but at least he did this to protect me not like you and your murderer of a father. If you are the last person on this planet Eivan I.will.never.love.you" I spelled it out for him word by word, which made his eyes turn into stormy ones and he stood up in rage.

Did I just unleash a beast?

Fuck it I'm destroyed anyways.

I'm not

"you are a bathetic excuse of a man. i love Williams and only him. I can never love a fucking murderer" I told him slowly with venom looking him up and down in disgust.

Yes I know I love Williams and I will probably always do but I hate Eivan after knowing that's he's that murderer son and he's been helping him all this time.

I felt the hard slap on my cheek before seeing it and I couldn't progress what the fuck that just happened!

The hard slap made me fall back on the bed because I was in a sitting position.