chapter 34

hey Guys

So my sorry gift ...

Double update is enough to say sorry , right ?

Just because I love you guys

Here you go the chapter

Enjoy 😘

...............

they are standing or i better say he's standing and her legs are warped around his hips , her hands are roaming his hair while he's kissing her roughly , her moans are filling the whole place around us all .

i remember her now .

carolin ... the girl from the bowling alley .

You know it hurts seeing them hurts too but you know mostly why !

not because i have something for him or so , no but because i was crying and ....and i was so upset that i got him mad without meaning to , i was hurt from him walking away , i called after him but he didn't bother turning to me nevertheless like a fool i come here to apologize for making him upset which i'm not sure why ? and to get answers. I was so bend over knees to know what made him this upset and when I got here i found him making out with a girl !!

This is what he went doing after we had what looked like a fight !!

This only made me more sure that he doesn't care that we are fighting or not on good terms .

He doesn't care about me .

he's a player what were you expecting you stupid girl ?

he plays with girls hearts that's his job , max and tom warned me , they were right all along yet here i am standing like a goof waiting for him to notice that i'm standing .

he doesn't even deserve my time

i turn my heels and started walking away from him

"r-rosabella " i was stopped by him calling my name , i want to turn around and face him , i wanna ask him alot of questions but i can't .

somehow i can't turn around , my body is not obaying my mind's actions

" rose what are you doing here ?" he called again with surprise and shock filling his voice and i know i have to turn now .

he's standing there looking at me intensily and the shock can't be misunderstood or unseen .

by now carolin is standing behind him glaring at me , her eyes spoke , the told me clearly to back off of her man and i did exactly that

" n-nothing ...i was just leaving " i told him with shaky voice , he stepped closer and I backed away ,his frowning eyes that are filled with questions and shock are staring back into mine .. I couldn't hold his gaze any longer so i turned my back to him and walk towards maddie's car again.

he didn't come after me .

As crazy as it might sound or as stupid this is but I know now that I care for Lucas Because every step I took away from him a part of me was waiting for that moment he'll stop me in or the sound of his voice calling my name to stop me but he didn't and surprisingly this upset me even more .