chapter 29

Well hello there , newbies.
Here you go another chapter sweetcheeks 😉😉

The song up there ☝ goes well with Rosabella's feelings this chapter

Here ya go the chapter

Enjoy 😘

...........

I'm breathless , it's like all air escaped my lungs . His words are ringing in my ears , every word that claimed me his is making my heart drum hard against my chest .

Can he hear ? How my heart is beating so hard against his own chest .

The lack of distance between us is not helping me at all actually there is no distance cause we are clashed against each other .

His lustful black eyes are staring right back through mine not helping my state at all .

" why don't you ?" i asked him half whispering Because well , I'm breathless .I couldn't just shut up after his words ... I can't , I'm shamelessly giving in for my desire , i want him too as bad as he wants me and I know that he knows that I want him , he just said it out loud .

My words made him smirk and bit his lower lip , the action cought me totally off of guard and now I'm staring at his lips probably drooling .

" oh baby ! ask me to , i'm still holding onto my promise , flower " he said still smirking and now I remember his vow and that he wants me to ask him to kiss me or even touch me and that I said that it'll never happen but you know what , at the moment i'm not so sure that I can stay shut and push him away , I'm actually ready to ask him and don't ask me where i-will-never-ask-him-to-kiss-me-rose go ? Cause i'll tell you that she's long gone .

" so...beautiful ...." he whispered against my ear , my body is pressed to his so close to the point that a thin sheet of paper have no space between us , the hands that pushed my body close to his are now one cupping my cheek and the other still on my waist , his face is in the crock of my neck and his breath is fanning my neck . He leaned in till his mouth is against my ear and I almost wanted to giggle

what? I'm ticklish .

" baby just ask me " he spoke with a husky voice and it almost sounded as a n order , he spoke the words while the hand that was on my cheek started rooming my body starting from my neck then slowly sliding down to my stomach missing my breasts then to my waist , my hips , his hand leaving behind a trail of Goos pumps and shivers rolling down my spine , the other hand is still fixed on my waist and gripping tightly that I'm sure bruises will grow in the place .

His hands moved upwards from my stomach to my ribcage all from under the lose white shirt so that I'm feeling his hand right on my bare skin ,I hold my breath Because I'm not wearing a bra , my heart beats are wild now his hand reached slowly my breast and as he cupped my breast and he felt my flesh against his hand , he suck in a harsh breath and his eyes widen as his hand still .

Holly heavens !!

" fuck " he cursed with black eyes and his hand tighten only slightly against my breast making me moan lowly yet again and close my eyes .

"Jesus Christ " he cursed again and I opened again and stare into his hungry , hooded eyes that spoke for him and said exactly what does he want.

no one ever touched me like this , no one had felt my body and had their hands all over my body like he does or feel me like this and the weird thing is that my body is actually enjoying every grip , every touch and mostly enjoying the feel of those delicious desire shots flaming in my blood igniting my senses .
it shocks me how i'm willing to give up everything to feel this feeling i'm feeling now forever and not with any other but him .